CHAPTER 20

I-LAND EPISODE 8 PT. 4

3RD PERSON POV

"I'm so excited!!!" Jhope said tapping his feet on the ground excitedly.

"She's the last one right?!!!" V ask excitedly.

"Yeahyeah!" Jimin said excitedly too.

"Y/n... You got this!" The I-Landers thought to themselves waiting for the announcer to call your name and enter the stage.

Meanwhile, the Producers are smirking, excited to see everyone's reaction when they meet the Beast King.

The stage lights started to go dim, smoke effects came out and an unfamiliar strong beat came out.

Everyone was confuse.

"What's going on?!" Jin ask

"Hyung, do we have a different version of Dionysus?" V ask to RM tilting his head in confusion.

"Noooo.... I don't know..." RM said, his clueless too on what's going on.

"Is she not going to introduce herself?" Jungkook ask in confusion too.

"That's not Dionysus!" Jake said listening to the beat.

"Yeah! what's going on?!" Jungwon ask in confusion.

"Are they having a technical problem?" Hanbin ask worriedly.

Their confusion was been answered the moment the Led screen opened, revealing the Beast King.

Everyone was shocked like all their eyes were about to popped out.

"BEAST KING?!" BTS and the I-Landers yelled out of shocked

They felt that stonger and powerful aura coming out from you which overwhelmed the Producers too.

"Why he's here?!" Niki ask excitedly

"NO WAY?!" K said can't believe that their Idol is infront of them.

"BEAST KING?! FOR REAL?!" Jhope and Suga said looking at Bang PD Nim and the stage.

"Bang PD Nim invited him?! How come he didn't tell us?!" RM said looking at PD Nim and to Beast King.

"It's really a right decision to come here!" Suga said can't take his eyes of the Beast King

Coming from underground rappers, RM and Suga, and Jhope as an underground dancer, they were keeping eye on Beast King for so long. They've been pursuing Bang PD Nim to scout you or to ask you to collaborate with them. BTS was literally Beast King's huge fan.

Beast King started to perform, he started with his strong poppin like a robbot and b-boying.

Everyone's jaw drop, they can't help to bopped their heads, move their hands to the beat, and cheered on whatever the Beast King does. The strong and powerful aura coming out from you really scared them and excite them at the same time.

Everything went into chaos when you started to rap.

"WOAAAHH!" They all yelled.

"Am I really seeing this live?!" Heesung said, can't believe that he finally met the beast king.

***PAK*** yup Geonu smack him in the head.

"IT IS LIVE!" Geonu said excitedly.

"He is an artist!" Suga said proudly.

"He wrote this right?! Wooaahh!" RM said in amazement.

"That's sooooo fast?! Does he even breath?!" V said with his eyes wide and bopping his head to Beast King's rap.