25

HI!

Juhee thought that staying in the room was her choice

Juhee thought that staying in the room was her choice. A choice she made to respect Chenle, but what later dawned on her was that- she didn't actually have a choice. It wasn't until she heard loud thunder, it seemed to come from far away, but she felt everything shake. Frightened she inched towards the door. The door was locked and no matter how hard she banged on it, no one came to open it.

Juhee finally gave up on trying to get up. Growing accustomed to the solitude between the bland, four walls. The room had nothing. No tv, no computer, not even a small window. Nothing but a small chest of books in the corner. If you know Juhee, you know that the teenager hardly ever read. She would much rather spend time shopping or hanging out with her friends.

A small sigh escaped her chapped lips. Thinking about her friends and her old life made her upset. She could never have that back. If Mingi ever found her she'd get killed, then again she was now considering going back if it meant leaving the jail cell that was her new room.

Juhee stood up deciding she might as well read one of the books. She walked towards the chest and gripped the sides. It was quite heavy. She almost gave up, but with one last heave she managed to open the top. Cob webs covered the inside. Juhee coughed, waving the dust out of the air. She looked through the huge pile of books stacking them up by color as she put them on the floor.

She decided on a romance novel, and left the rest of the books on the floor. Waltzing towards the bed, she laid flat on her stomach. Opening the book she began to read. Obviously she had a hard time comprehending the prehistoric language on the paper. By prehistoric she meant late 90s, but for the girl who spoke in mostly internet slang it seemed ancient.

"Ugh. Kill me." She groaned.

It seemed like God had just that plan for her.

She heard a faint knock on the door. She turned towards it as the door creaked open.

A familiar face stood at the door. Juhee's heart hammered against her chest. It wasn't a face she would want to see alone in a room.

"Uh hi." She said to the supposed leader. The man who tried to shoot her.

"Get up." Taeyong said. He had finally made a decision about her. "Be quiet and follow me." It was now past 2 am. Taeyong thought it was the perfect opportunity. Juhee was confused, but was happy to leave the room. She followed him. Tip toeing after the first time he glared at her for being "too loud." "Um. Oppa? Yeah oppa. Where are we going? Are we going to go see my mom?"

"Your mom?" Taeyong asked. He remembered his rivals dead body, although the thought didn't faze him. He shook it off and shushed her again.

Taeyong opened the door to his office and let her in, upon entering he locked the door. He then approached the bookcase and a small device popped out and did a retinal scan before the bookcase started moving.

"Wow." Juhee voiced. her eyes wide in admiration at the bright blue lights. The second room had multiple huge screens.

Taeyong looked at the teenager who was reaching to touch one of the screens.

"Don't touch!" He snapped. He then pointed to a chair in the middle of the room. It looked like one of those dentist office chairs. The ones that recline.

"What are you going to do?" Juhee asked after sitting.

Taeyong ignored her question as he connected sticky tabs on her temples. Suddenly Taeyong grabbed her shirt and pulled the collar down.

"What the-" Wordlessly he attached the tabs to the left side of her chest.

Taeyong backed away. Rapidly typing onto a screen. Juhee felt a pulsing from all the tabs.

(something that looks like this)

Juhee felt her eyes grow heavy. The pain in her head and chest growing more and more until she finally passed out. Taeyong sighed, he pressed more buttons on the screen before leaving the second room. The bookcase closing behind me. He left the office and returned to his room.

It was the only way. He reminded himself.

What is Taeyong doing to her?

LOVE U!