Chapter 37- Explosions

After I finished my... uh... explosion, I was quite embarrassed. I mean, I'd literally been pinned against my boyfriend as he jacked me off. Even worse, when I tried to reciprocate, he refused to let me. Something about how he was trying to take care of me, not the other way around. So, now I'm embarrassed and guilty.

Yay.

"Sean?" I call to that boyfriend as we walk out of the bathroom, towels SECURLY fastened around our waists so as to avoid another escapade.

"Yes, Rabbit?"

"Would it be ok if I borrowed some clothes?" I ask hesitantly. I already feel guilty for not returning his earlier affections, and I don't want to ask for him to do anything more for me (especially considering he just finished beating up my would-be-rapist), but the fact of the matter was I needed clothes. Mine were covered in Ape-man's blood.

He just chuckles and gives me a light kiss on the lips. "As if I'd have it any other way."

His warm body leaves my presence for a moment as he enters his closet.

He calls out. "I'll do my best to find something that fits, but you're really small, baby."

"That's fine. I'm not picky."

It took him a few minutes, but eventually he does come out with a small stack of clothes and I take them with a smile.

"Thanks, Babe."

I try to turn around to go back into the bathroom to change, but I'm stopped by a strong arm pulling me back.

"Can I help you?" I say, voice laced with fake annoyance.

 His eyes are shining with happiness. "You just gave me a nickname."

"I did?"

He nods. "Yup! Apparently, I'm a Babe!" The cocky grin on his face doesn't go away as he tries to wrap his arms around me.

I playfully roll my eyes and push him away. "Well, BABE, it's only fair. You've got like three nicknames for me, I should get one for you. 

"Now, I'm going to go get dressed and then could you please take me home? I didn't tell my father we had a tutoring session today so he's likely getting suspicious."

Sean, of course, agrees. So, fifteen minutes later, he's parked in front of my house dropping me off.

He leans across the car console to give me a kiss.

I would've gotten out, but he started to say something.

"You have no idea how cute you look in my clothes right now."

Despite his best efforts, there was absolutely no way he'd have had any clothes near my size. So, we'd had to make do. I was currently wearing a pair of his boxers as sort of "shorts" and a big hoodie as a sort of dress. I'd kinda been embarrassed about going out like this, but seeing as I was just going home, it didn't seem to be that big of a deal.

"You've probably noticed by now, but I'm a bit possessive."

I widen my eyes in mock surprise, trying to hide a smile.

Sean just rolls his eyes at me. "Yeah, well, you in my clothes really calms that down."

"I like this hoodie, Sean. If you don't mind, I wouldn't mind wearing it to school should we come out." I give his a warm smile. "With pants, of course."

"I'd say leave the pants behind, but that fucker Geoff is probably still hanging around and he doesn't need an incentive."

"I love you, Sean."