Batman wife - he scares your son ( dick )

Dick is now fives years old and he just love spending time with you but mostly Bruce, you could say you were a bit jealous at your son favors his father more but you go used to it over time. Soon dick had started to become fan of Batman and you had brought your son a kids custom of Batman making you and Alfred laugh. Whenever bruce would trying to play Batman and villains, Bruce told him Batman would never say anything so childish.

Dick " Alfred where is mommy"

Alfred " oh hello master dick your mother is having a dinner with some of her old friends"

Dick " okay the where is daddy"

Alfred " your father is in his studies right now but I think he might love some company" dick soon ran away from Alfred and to his father office, he soon saw the grandfather clock had moved. So dick being the curious five year old he is he soon walked down the steps behind the grandfather clock, and when he got to the bottom of the steps he soon was scared with fear.

Dick " daddy...." dick was looking for Bruce being sacred of what he was seeing, he soon turned around a saw a metal dinosaurs head.

Dick " daddy!!" dick screams could be heard threw out the house and you had soon walked inside the manor and heard your son screaming, you ran towards the scream and you had soon ran into dick and he looked scared to death. You soon and picked him up in your arms and looked at him.

Dick " scary down there"

Y/n " oh kiddo hey why don't we go down there together and we can scare away the evil"

Dick " okay mommy" you and dick walk down the steps and you soon see Bruce standing in his Batman suit in his shadows.

Y/n " see dick you see honey there is nothing to be sacred about"

Dick" scary"

Y/n " ....." Bruce soon stepped out of the shadows and walked over to you and dick and dick eyes light up when, he saw his hero Batman but when Bruce had removed his hood dick was even more happy.

Dick " daddy Batman"

Bruce " hey kiddo I'm sorry you had gotten scared " Bruce had soon taken dick out of you arm and now was holding him, him and dick started looking at all the thing Bruce had collected over the years from crime frighting.

Dick " I want to be a hero as well like daddy"

Bruce " maybe kiddo is matter what your mommy says"

Dick " please mommy"

Y/n " when you are older but right now it bed time sweetie and remember yo8 can't tell any of your friends about this, now say goodnight to daddy"

Dick " night daddy" you take dick out his father arms and soon leave the bay cave and take him to bed, once he was asleep you talked to Bruce about allow your son to be a superhero like him.