Dream Team (🎈)

Dream Team:

-Like Dream said, 'Its a love triangle'.

💫People Included💫

-Sapnap

-George

-Dream

-BadBoyHalo

-Skeppy

---------------------------💜----------------------

"No we need carrots!"

George puts his hands on his hips and Dream comes back with the candy that was required for a party. "What are you two fighting about?" Dream raises his eyebrow in confusion and Sapnap whines grabbing at the oranges. "Claaaaaay George is being an idiot! He thinks Carrots are better than oranges." George grabs the carrots sticking out his tongue, "carrots are better!" Dream laughs at the two and takes both of their bags and putting them in the cart. "We can get both, you two are silly."

George smiles being all sorts of petty and wraps his arm around Dreams. "To deal with you George I'm gonna need alcohol." George rolls his eyes pouting when Sapnap goes to Dreams other arm. "You can't drink, your only 19." Dream listens to the two argue in their own way and wonders how he got involved with them.

It was a Friday, Dream had just got back from grocery shopping alone. George and Sapnap both had decided to stay home to finish their Disney movie, Bambi. When Dream got back, after sitting the groceries on the counter, the two were fast asleep with a new movie playing. George was leaned against the arm rest, head held up by one arm as the other laid gently on the couch. Sapnap on the other hand, was all over the place. Legs over the armrest, head on George's thigh, and one hand over the couch and the other almost reaching the other arm rest.

Did it surprise Dream? No not really, as they often fell asleep in various ways when it came time to watch a movie. Dream walked over to them, poking Sapnaps cheek with a laugh. The two had been dating a while, I mean they had been friends since they were babies. So it only made sense for Dream to fall madly in love with the brunette.

Sapnap gently opened his eyes smiling when he sees Dream, and motions for a hug. Dream can only coo at the way Sapnap gets when he's sleepy and leans down to hug him. He gives his cheek a kiss, and pulls him up giving his jaw more very much needed kisses. Sapnap was beautiful, inside and out which meant a lot to Dream as he believed in values. No Sapnap wasn't big on God or anything that had to do with him, but he respected Dreams beliefs. He never questioned or was argumentative, and he never tried to push Dream out of his religion.

Sapnap was perfect, so genuinely kind and respectful. Dream often wished he could have that same understatement, but he didn't. Sometimes he'd get the tiniest bit angry at his atheist belief, and would tell Sapnap. He'd always handle it will grace, saying Dream had a right to feel that way. On more than one occasion Dream had made comments that were less than appropriate, and made Sapnap feel genuinely uncomfortable. They had handled it together, though, working out the problems Dream had with certain things. Sapnap was what any person would hope to have as a significant other.

Dream let's go of the other giving him a small kiss, "I love you." Sapnap smiles head landing on Dreams shoulder, "I love you too." Dream rubs his back and Sapnap pops right back up with a devilish grin on his face. "I completely forgot, but now that I remember I have to ask you something." Dream nods and Sapnap grabs his hands with a nervous smile. "I love you a lot, like a lot a lot, and I trust you. So I was wondering if we could add more to our relationship." Sapnap nervously plays with Dreams fingers and Dream feels like he's thinking the wrong thing.