Grab your tissues for wippin' your tears

I heard a gun shot , i immidietly looked towards the way the gun shot sound came from.
And i saw a man , wearing a black coat and black hat , he was familiar to me but i couldnt recognize him properly , he was about to shoot at me but i sat down immidietly and hid myself behind the bar section.
They kept firing towards my direction , i immidietly called my boys , they came quicky in around minutes , before they were coming i was shooting towards them too to save myself.
They reached the bar , and started firing towards the mens who were firing at me , i shoot two of their men .
Peoples were running around the bar to save their lives , some dead bodies were lying on the floor.
It was a huge mess at this point , one of my men tried to shoot the main man who was trying to shoot me , but he dodged the bullet while doing that his hat fell down , which clearly shown his face , it was one of the main member of our rival group!
More of his mens came , firings and shootings kept happening.
Suddenly something strucked my mind , MELISSA!!!!
where is she now ????? I tried to sneak alittle from where i was hiding and looked around to see Melissa.
" leaveee meeee now !!!! " i heard a familiar voice.
I turned to look around it was Melissa , while she was being holded by a mascular guy.
" this bitch was trying to escape from here and she was also calling the cops " the mascular man said while still holding her hands tightly.
Anger rushed through my blood , how fuckin dare they call her a bitch , i could see his mens occupying the whole place.
My mens were under them now , 5 of them were on the floor lying and 4 of them were captured by their mens.
I looked at my gun and realized i had only one bullet , i cursed under my breathe , i needed that man for more information , but he had alot of men with him and i needed to escape too , but how !
I saw Melissa , sobbing and trying to get away from there grip....
I felt really bad for herself , i wanted to protect her with all my life but now i'm helpless.
" well , well , well , Mr. Liam ! I knoww your hiding like a little kitten behind those tables , like a coward ! And as you've seen all your mens are now under us ! So dont waste my time and come the fuck outta there , or else this innocent girl's life will be gone " he said and placed the gun beside Melissa's head.
I looked at her And i could see her getting scared.
" and Liam dont forget that i dont know about her , and that she is your assistant " he said while laughing evily.
" i will count 3 " he said.
" 1..........2..............thre-----" he was about to say.
" WAIT ! DONT YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER , YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE" i said , while revealing my gun.
" woah woah woah , hold up right there , put the gun down ! " he growled.
" I SAID PUT THE FUCKIN GUN DOWN ! OR THIS BULLET WILL BE RIGHT IN HER HEAD " he said while I could see Melissa , trembling and sobbing.
I gritted my teeth and clenched my jaws while putting the gun down near my shoes.
" that's like a good boy " he sarcastically said.
My anger was building to its extreme level , today if Melissa wasn't here I would have shown them. But I can't let her die , like this .
I have to protect her , but how , and where are my other mens ! These fuckers !!!!!
" You have me now , so let her go ! " i protested.
" calm down , whats there to hurry so much " he said while evily chuckling.
" as I said I will let her go but first I will finish u , baby boy" he said with with a smirk , his mens left Melissa free , but somehow she stood their traumatised and frozen.
I was standing there hopelessly maybe this was how the end was , atleast I could save the person I loved's life , I promised myself I would protect her and I did. Atleast I could keep one promise , but I couldnt keep the promise which I made infront of my brother's dead body.
I wanted to kill all those f*ckers who killed my brother, but now I have to get finished by them.
I atleast I could save one person who I loved......but still i was hoping some miracle happens , something happens so that I could shoot the hell outta this bastard.
But I guess this time luck wasn't with me , I could see that fuckers and his mens grinning and smirking at my defeat.
He had his finger on the trigger of the gun ,
I closed my eyes thinking this was how my life was supposed to end , " I'm coming to you mom and brother " ...........
" bye bye Liam "
he said and pressed the trigger , I heard the sound of the bullet , but strangely I wasn't feeling any pain , I was feeling alright as if it was a invisible bullet hit me.
I was confused so I opened my eyes and saw the mens infront of me confused and shocked with their mouths slight open by the view.
Suddenly I realized there was someone else who got the bullet , I looked down and saw Melissa's unconscious body laying on the floor , while blood was flowing out of her stomach, and she was in terrible pain , she held her hand near her stomach and closed her eyes slowly. My heart broken into million pieces while i felt like my whole world crashing down , I froze in my place for a minute , I felt my knees touching the hard floor beside Melissa's unconscious body. A tear drop left my eye , I've last cried when my mother died.
I held her body close to mine , and placed her head on my lap .
D-did S-she r-really t-took a-a b-bullet f-for m-me , but why ? She hated me for my rude and cold behaviour, I was just a cold CEO to her , then why did she just did this , why did she save me , does that means she feels the same for me-
But soon as I got back to my senses , anger was filling inside me , I wanted to rip that m*therf*cker's head out of his body.
He tried to press the gun again on me while in my vulnerable state but before he could do it , someone shoot him in his hand and the gun dropped from his hand , I looked towards the other way to see one of my gang member shoot him in his hand making him drop hid gun on the floor , now my whole team members were here.
His gang members tried to shoot my members but they started shooting before our rival team could.
In this situation , I couldn't think straight , but I saw the main guy trying to runaway , I grabbed my gun from the side and shooted him in his back not once but multiple times as my anger was boiling from my head to toe. All I wanted to do was shoot the shit outta him.
His bloody body laid on the ground while my men killed some of his mens and captured some of them for further information.
I drop the gun and realized Melissa's unconscious body was still here.
I immediately gestured Jayden one of my close gang member to prepare a car for us , I picked Melissa's bleeding unconscious body in my arms , ran towards the front door and reached towards the car , the other members took those bastard in another car in our secret basement are where we do our mafia stuffs.
I reached the in front of the car and got inside it with Melissa's body in my arms , I rested her head on my lap , " plsss Melissa wake up , plsss wake up " I said while my voice cracked.
This is not the way I wanted you in my arms , i wanted your living body in my arms where I would see your smile forming in your beautiful lips. I caressed her Cheeks with my thumb , while stroking away her strands of hair away from her angelic face which was now pale and lifeless , this is not how I wanted to see her , and all these was of me , for me all these happened to her , I reached the hospital .
" Li , we reached the hospital " Jayden said while looking at me.
I nodded and got out of the car while taking Melissa inside the hospital quickly, I could feel people's eye on me but I didn't cared much , right now my main motive was to save Melissa's life , if I couldnt save her life , I would never be able to forgive myself , never ever .
I immediately called for some doctors and nurses , they came running towards us and placed Melissa on the nearest hospital bed , they took her to the Emergency Opperation room , I sat outside that room in the waiting area , I ran my hands through my hair in fear of loosing her.
I eyes wouldn't stop tearing up , I just couldn't control my emotions anymore , I was breaking down constantly, I never really belived or prayed to God , but I was just hopping that is there is something called God , hope he saves her.
Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Jayden , he was there sitting beside me.
" You know this is the first time I'm seeing you breaking down so much and crying like this , this is a really rare side of you , and I'm hoping that because of the girl you are like this right now might be really special to you , and really different who can make the tough and ruthless mafia like you into weak like this , but if u truly care for her then dont loose the hope , dont worry so much, she'll be alright " he said while patting my back.
" i- i- love her , Jayden " I spoke.
" what on the earth------ you do what---- are u even LIAM ? " he said while making a dramatic shocked face.
" woah woah that's some deep shit going on , hmmm....i see , so the biggest ruthless feared cold mafia leader is now in love , NICE.....
Just great how a person like u can get a girl, and a handsome 'n sexy guy like me couldnt, life is unfair " he said while dramatically sighing.
" will u stfu, Jayden ......."
" woah chill bro , I told ya , dont worry so much , she'll get better , and I guess u didn't confessed to her because I know it how much of a cold ass mf u are " he said.
" how could I , I am her Goddamn CEO , and she already have a " soon to be boyfriend" , and I don't want her to be involved with me and get hurt "
" wow , now your turning into those " secret stalkers " or like " secret admirer " nice change bro , "
" SHUT THE FUCK UP JAYDEN "
" okay okay , but how can u be so sure that it's her " soon to be boyfriend "
" *liam explains the whole thing to Jayden about the Melissa and her long lost guy friend * "
" as I thought your sooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooo
D.U.M.B , how can u be so sure that she will say " yes " to him , confess to her ASAP , before its late " Jayden said.

[ time passed ]

" Are You Mr. Liam ? " An unknown voice spoke.

.
.
.
.
.
(To be continued sorry for updating extremely late )
(Thanks for 4.02k read  bubs , ilysm)
(Follow me on IG : @ bubbleberryoonfics , if you wanna read fanfics bout BTS)