Chapter 45

Emma ignored everyone as she marched to her husband’s office. She burst through his door, not wasting time to knock 'What the hell is wrong with you?!' She shouted, not even caring that he was in a meeting. Everyone turn to look at her. The Chinese men must think her crazy from the way they were staring at her.

Jonas scowled. He was not happy at all. 'Gentlemen, this is my lovely wife Emma.' He introduced coming to stand in front of her before he turn to look back at the men 'If it's alright with you, I will like to postpone and we can me back here say in an hour?' The men look from her to Jonas before nodding. One by one all three got up and left the room, the door closing silently behind them. Jonas stared at her before he shook his head and walked pass. The sound of the lock clicking in place echoed in the room. 'Now dear wife what is the problem?'

'Problem? My problem is you trying to control every aspect of my life. Like seriously who does that?!' She ran her hands through her hair in frustration. She just couldn't understand 'You told Dr. Green not to tell me that I had complications. Why?'

'I don't have to explain myself to you, I'm sorry. Just forget about it.' Emma could only stare at him, so emotionless like he didn't do anything wrong. It only pisses her off more.

'Yes you do. I am your wife, it means sharing things and NOT trying to do things behind the others back. You don't think what you did was wrong, you are just a fucking possessive, controlling bastard!' Her eyes widened when he advanced on her forcing her to step back. She hit the door and before she could even turn to open it he was on her. 'Get off me Jonas!' He struggled out of his arms but it was no use. Then he kissed her. It sent fire through her system but she fought it. After last night and what happen today, she wasn't going let him take advantage of her 'I don't want to...' besides he wasn't attracted to her, he scorned her. Why was he on her?

'Oh yeah? I bet if I push my hands in these sexy jeans of yours I can feel how wet you are...' and before she knew it he held both her arms above her head in one if his. The other? Unbutton her jeans and he stuck his hands in her panties. She could feel his fingers pushing through the curls before he found her core. 'Yes you want to, you are so soaking wet...' he moaned against her throat.

Emma tried to fight it, she honestly did but then he stuck a finger inside her and started fingering her. She lost her will and the fight. He lift her and next thing she knew she was on his desk lying on her back. She stare up at him, he was looking at her. Desire filled his eyes, a look she hadn't seen in so long that it immediately crippled her. Did he really want to?

He completed to task of pulling off her jeans fast before he practically tore her panties off, leaving a burn in its wake. He pushed up her legs and open them wide staring down at her. Her legs kissed her breast, she was so wide and open that she tried to close them 'No, you are so hot. Keep your feet where they are...' he commanded as he unbuckled his belt and push down his pants along with his boxers. His hardness sprang forward, a drip of pearly liquid coating the head. One hand rested on her thigh to keep it to her chest and the other guided his lovely shaft to her heat.

At the first contact she immediately wanted him buried fast and hard into her. 'Lean up and look while I disappear into you...' she did just that and watch fascinated as he pushed inch by inch into her body. He would push in the pull out then in again until all of him was buried balls deep in her heat. Fuck, she breathed hard and fell back on the hard desk. 'Oh yes... hell Emma, I've missed you...' he admitted as his gaze was still trained on where they were joined.

He looked at her and just went crazy. He rode her rough and hard. Covering her mouth with one hands, he slammed into her over and over. 'Come!' He commanded, begged, when she tried to hold it off. She shook her head. She didn't want to sleep with him and if she have him her orgasm then it was one more thing he tries to control. She could feel him thicken inside her, and with much effort she smiled and tightened her muscles. He came, she won.