Chapter 19

Edited

Xander's POV

A few months had passed since the hospital incident and things were back to normal, only better. After the matter was brought to court, Bianca was sent to a mental illness institution. It was kind of sad really, she was a good friend, but I didn't think she'd be that infatuated with me.

The treatment was going on quite fine, with the occasional hiccups. I had ended up shaving all my hair off, it was falling out, and my scalp was irritable and tender. It was a bummer 'cause I really loved my hair, but Neph loved it though, she said it made me look more mature.

I smiled as I thought about her, looking down at where the IV was. She was the most amazing nurse ever. She had decided to take one year off if school to stay with me. A few weeks after the incident she moved in with me, and barely left my side; she said she didn't want me to feel lonely.

God, I love her.

Today was my birthday, I was finally nineteen. A small get-together was being kept, not only for my birthday but the fact that my treatment was going so well.

                             ~

A few hours had passed and everyone was here. Neph's friends, my friends, my parents and a few close family members. But no Neph. Why wasn't she here yet?

I sighed as I looked at everyone.

"Why the long face, honey? Are you not enjoying the party?" my mom asked dutifully.

Facing her, I smiled. "Of course I am. I just wish Neph was here."

"Oh sweetie, she'll be here," she reassured. Placing a kiss on my forehead, she walked away. Then she walked in, making a huge grin appear on my face instantly.

In a white dress that made her look like an angel, which was ironic because she wasn't an angel at all. Trust me. She walked over. "Hey, love. I thought you wouldn't have come."

Kissing me on the lips, she replied, "I wouldn't miss it for the world, babe. Happy birthday."

I laughed. "Thank you, for the millionth time." I smiled, remembering the day's activities. I woke up to breakfast in bed, by hers truly. She made a photo album with all of our memories, which was a lot, and very heartwarming.

"What's up with the hat though," I questioned curiously. Jumping off my lap, she stood in front of me. "I know how much you loved your hair, and I didn't want you to feel left out so."

And she pulled off the hat. And I was speechless. All her hair was gone. With only extremely small curls left. "Your hair, you shaved it off."

"Yes I did," she had an unsure look on her face, "do you not like it?"

I took her hands in mine. "Of course I do, you still look beautiful. It's just that you told me how much you loved it and how long it took to grow to that length."

She smiled, "I know, but I love you more, so I did it. And I'd do it a hundred times over if it means seeing you so happy."

I was almost gonna cry, but I held it in. "I-I, sorry for crying. Real men don't cry." I had been quite soft growing up and was teased for it. The comment 'real men don't cry' was thrown at me often.

"Nothing's wrong with that, Xander. The last time I checked men were humans too, and humans have feelings. The world thinks that real men don't cry, but the fact that you can prove them wrong because only a real man isn't afraid to show his emotions. Plus I love a sensitive guy," she said as she kissed my eyelids.

After a few minutes of laughter and talking, we went over to our friends. "Hey guys," I greeted. No one answered and was staring at Neph, or her head rather.

"Um, Neph, where the fuck is your hair?" Christian asked.

"I chopped it off."

"I like it, it's different, but nice," Elijah said. Neph told me that he was the one who encouraged that she spoke to me, and we were closer now. He was a great guy, but just kept to himself.

"Thank you," she smiled. Turning to Damien, she asked his opinion.

"It almost looks like my balls, it even has the right tone," he said laughing.

She just rolled her eyes, a smile on her gorgeous face. "Whatever Damien, no one needed to know that."

He turned to Fatima who was red in the face. "Don't worry, sweet cheeks; you'll get quite acquainted with my balls real soon." Which made her blush even more, burying her face in his chest. How cute. "You're so gross."

                          ~

Hours of laughter and joy had passed and the last of everyone was gone. I was up in my room getting ready for bed, while Neph was changing in the closet.

"Neph, are you okay in there?" I called out.

"I'm fine, I'll be out in a minute," she replied. Laying on the bed with my hand behind my head, I closed my eyes and was about to sleep. Just then the closet door opened. And I was convinced that I had to be the luckiest guy alive.

My mouth suddenly became dry as I stared at Neph. Walking towards me seductively, she crawled on the bed and sat on her ankles. "Happy birthday," she whispered.

"Happy birthday indeed," I replied. Guiding my hands to her breasts, she squeezed. "I didn't get dolled up just for you to stare at me," she said. Leaning back on her hands with her legs wide open, she spoke.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Go ahead, enjoy."

Latching my teeth onto her underwear, I pulled it down her soft brown legs; eyes never leaving hers. "Don't worry, I will." Kissing her ankle, I continued my path to her heat, gently biting along the way.

Staring at her folds, I kissed her clitoris softly. "Beautiful." Putting her legs around my shoulders, I licked a path from her slit to her glistening pearl.  Hearing her gasp, I continued. Moving my tongue in and out of her, I eat her like how Jesus ate his last supper.

Her thighs began to shake from the pleasure of my tongue before she came on my face, I didn't mind though. If heaven had a taste, this would be it. Laying on my back, I pulled her on top of me. Reaching behind her back, I snapped her bra off throwing it aside.

Admiring her breasts, I took one in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the dark bud, then giving the other just as much attention. Running my hand over her sides, I gripped her waist and positioned her over my hard pulsing member. Slowly sinking down onto me, we both groaned at the feeling.

Lacing our hands together, she rode me gently. No rush, just sweet, good sex. "Baby, I'm almost there," she gasped, rolling her hips against mine.

"Me too," I groaned.

Feeling my release near, I pulled her down, kissing her softly. "I love you," she said breathlessly as she came. "I love you too," I replied as I followed suit.

                             ~

Two hours later we were lying in bed, cuddling. "Can you pass the remote please," I asked her, feeling a bit worn out and lazy. Nodding, she bent over and I saw something on her right shoulder. "What's that?" I asked.

Looking back, she smiled. "Another birthday present." She came closer to give me a better look.

"You got a tattoo of my name," I asked with a little crack in my voice.

"Yes I did, what do you think?" she questioned. Kissing in gently, I replied.
"I love it, I'll return the favour when I'm not so sick. Do you know have any idea how amazing you are?"

She giggled. "Yeah, but a few more reminders wouldn't hurt."

"I'm so lucky I have you," I said lovingly. Kissing me, she answered, "No, I am. Now let's sleep, I'm tired."

And that night, with her cuddled up at my side, I slept peacefully; knowing there is no place I'd rather be.