Chapter 9

I sat at the back of the ambulance. There they check me for any injuries while I had a shock blanket around me. They shined a light in my eyes said a few things but I wasn't paying attention. But then what they asked me to do next snapped me back to reality.

"Miss we need you to take your jacket off so we can take your blood pressure." Not wanting anyone to see my scars I shook my head violently. But just then my friends found me.

"NETTIEBUG!!!!" They shouted at the same time. When they got to me we hugged but the paramedics had me sit down again.

"Miss please take you jacket off. We need it check your blood pressure." My friends hearing this understood what was going on. Luka walked up and kneeled down so he could look me in the eyes. While Marc and Nathaniel rubbed my hands.

"Look at me Nettiebug. You are okay. No one will judge, pity or ask about them okay? You are okay as long as you have all of us to support you." I nodded and took my jacket off. I heard several sharp intakes of breaths but I just kept looking Luka with a tired look. And focusing on the way Nathaniel and Marc were rubbing my hands. Soon the paramedics finished and I was able to go with my friends.

"How are you Gurajiorasu hana?" Kagami asked as she layed a hand on my shoulder. I looked at her and gave her a weak smile.

"I'll be fine I just need some time." Nodded in understanding. At some point the police came over and I gave my account of events. After that we were aloud back to our rooms. But me and Harley Quinn quickly took some pictures. But then my phone started to buzz.

I looked at it to see mama is calling me. I walked a little ways away from my friends and answered the call.

Marinette

Sabine

Tom

Auntie Bridget

Uncle Felix

Hello mama and papa

Hello sweetie, are you okay we saw what happened on the news.

Yeah we did too Goldene Blume we did too

I'm okay mama and auntie

Are you sure sweetheart? Cause if not we can ask for you to come home.

I'm fine papa and I promise if I change my mind then I will call and tell you. Now I need to get to bed it's late and I'm a little tired I love you mama, auntie, uncle Felix and papa

We love you too Marinette/Goldene Blume/Mein schimmernder Stern

I hung up the phone and went back to my friends for my phone to start buzzing again. I checked and saw Harley had posted our picture on twitter like Catwoman did. I looked at some of the tweets.

#Iwanttomeetthaiamazinggirl!!!!

#NewWayne?????

#IsthataMDC????

#Ilovetheoutfit!!!!!!

#Theyarealmostliketwins😲

I laughed at the twin and wayne one. My friends saw this and asked why I was laughing. I said look at Harley Quinn Twitter page. They pulled out their phones and looked. Soon they were laughing with me. But then my phone rang again. I looked at it and saw it was Dick.

Marinette

Dick

Bonjour Dick