Chapter 14

Both of us were covered in a tomato red colour. I reached for my phone to look who dared to call me when me and Taehyung were kissing and absent minded-ly knocked over an antique piece. Fortunately, it didn't break. I gasped when I saw that Mum was calling as I brushed my hair a bit and sat properly.

Our conversation ended and I looked towards Taehyung only to see him all flustered and shy. I've never seen him like that. "I-It was my mum. She told me that dad and her are coming home soon."I stated trying to keep my voice stable.

He gave me a surprised look and hastily stood up. "I t-think I should go before your parents come back."he barely mumbled and grabbed his jacket. I nodded and maundered a small 'bye'. He opened the door and flashed me a smirk before disappearing in the misty night.

NEXT DAY

I woke up feeling all chirpy and happy dwelling about what happened last night. I went downstairs humming blissfully as I sat on the dining table beside my dad. "Morning, princess."my dad said keeping his gaze fixed on the newspaper.

"Morning, dad."I replied dreamily and reached for some cereal. "Did something happen? You seem very happy today. A good dream, I suppose."he asked probably noticing my rosy cheeks and a big grin.

"He fucking kissed me. I also thought it was a dream, but it wasn't!"I said filling my mouth with milk. "Mind your profanity, young lady." Dad said and gave me a stern look, ignoring what I said and continued reading the newspaper. I looked down and blushed harder. "You better wear something warm today, it's freezing outside. Such an inappropriate climate."dad said shaking his head. I gave a dry nod and continued eating.

                     ᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠ

The six of us were sitting in the school cafeteria and Cole said that we should keep our eyes on all the male members of the photography club. Students were wearing coats over their uniforms due to the inopportune cold weather. The cafeteria windows were all foggy, making the outside look eerie.

Rachael was warmlily wrapped around Jimin's arms. Taehyung was filling his mouth with chocolate pudding and Jungkook was constantly tapping on his phone. Cole just got a bit angry and told everyone to pay attention.

We all kept our gaze in search of that one person who looked like the one in the Polaroid. We sat in knee-dip silence. It felt like there was no sound in the cafeteria, yet people laughing, moving, eating and having the best time of their lives. We were just randomly looking at the people whom we thought looked suspicious.

All of a sudden, Taehyung let out a series of extremities and said, "Guys, this is not working."and messed up his hair a bit, looking hot as ever. "Keep on looking, we shouldn't give up like that."I declared with confidence.

They all looked at me and then I turned towards Jimin and Taehyung. "Who are the best photographers in your class?"I asked them as I interlocked my fingers and put them up on the table, resting my chin on them.

"Hmm...me, Jimin, Donna and.." Taehyung said and then stopped. "Mary and Clyde."said Jimin tersely earning an 'ahhh' sound from Taehyung. "So...tell me about this Clyde." I requested, feeling curious. "Clyde is our number one photographer. But why him?" Jimin asked skeptically.

"I don't know. Maybe because he is a male and is the best photographer in the club."I said. "I don't think so it's Clyde. He is a very quiet and introverted kid. He looks very innocent and he never uses Polaroids. And he like doesn't even care if something is going on."Taehyung demanded.

"Yeah, most of the times the quiet and introverted kid turns out be a killer." I stated as a-matter-of-fact. "We are not gonna make prophecies about a person who killed my sister. And, I don't see any problem in suspecting a person. That's what we have to do right now. Collect all the clues, put them together and find the one." Cole spoke up.

"Jimin can you recognise him for me?" I asked and Jimin nodded. "Yes..there he is." Jimin pointed at the far end of the cafeteria. I looked towards the direction he pointed and saw a rather pale guy who had no expression on his face. Leaning against the chair, he had a raspberry-flavoured popsicle sticking out from his mouth. He seemed lonely, isolating himself from all the people.

He looked absolutely lean and tall in his uniform, pressed black trousers hung around his waist and white sleeves of shirt rolled up just above his elbow, leaving the top most of his shirt unbuttoned. His light hair was tousled, fairly tossed backwards and uneven strands sticking against his forehead.

He had a camera, large and expensive, hanging down his neck. He was grasping a book with its hinges and making small sinuous patterns on it by his fingers. He was sitting casually, deep in his thoughts as he stared out of the big cafeteria window. I was busy staring at him that I didn't realise how his eyes gave me a glare that was freezing my bones, like being nude in the middle of a hailstorm, where every chunk of ice was a frosted dagger cutting into my eyes.

Clyde's eyes were green but not the kind of shade that's easy to describe. It was like they were both green and yellow at the same time, with blue creeping in the edges as if it was trying to take over. Staring into his eyes felt like staring into nothingness.

Like a bottomless pit with nothing present in their. No emotions. I turned away quickly, trying to forget the uneasiness his intense glare gave me. But, the one thing that scared me the most was that, the book he was holding. It was the same book I saw the guy holding in the library yesterday.

                              ᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲᕲ

A/N: So finally my exams r over!!!! *screams in delight*
So tell me abt ur thoughts for this chapter in the comments. Is Clyde the real culprit or someone else?
Stay tuned to find out! Don't forget to vote ( ^^)σ)~O~)