ᴏɴᴇ

12:30 PM
Lunch Break

During lunch, Kai decided to join his fellow transferees instead. He had to make sure to leave the room first before Ryujin and the boys fight again.

"Excuse me! All the seats are occupied! Can we join you?" A girl with a brown hair asked.

She's wearing a huge potter glasses and behind her is another girl with a small physique, slightly shorter than the brown haired. Both of them carrying their food tray with smiles plastered on their faces.

"Oh sure! Join us!" Kai said and gestured them to sit down.

Meanwhile, Yeji and Beomgyu noticed how Taehyun looked at the nerd sitting beside him.

"Don't let a fly come in your mouth!" Kai teased and tapped him.

The brunette slightly blushed at his tease. While Taehyun only scoffed and continued to eat quietly.

"Aren't you two in the same class with us?" Kai asked and the two nodded their head.

"Pleased to meet you! You probably know our names so care to tell us what's yours? We're classmates after all!" He said and smiled at them.

"My name is Lia! And this is my friend Chaeryeong!" The black-haired girl said and smiled genuinely.

"Why are they bullying you?" Yeji suddenly asked casually and the two made a surprised expression.

Though it was uncomfortable for them, the boys wanted to know too.

"T-they're not bullying us! They're just really like that!" Chaeryeong said and the trace of shyness can be seen.

"Bullsh*t! Why are you afraid of that b**ch?" Kai's eye widened and covered his mouth when Beomgyu said those. Especially Lia and Chae.

He slammed his utensils on the table while darting a glare on the two.

"Don't say that! Someone might hear you!" Lia said while frantically looking around.

"Tch! You're just giving her the fun she wants!" Yeji scoffed and continued eating while shaking her head. Not minding the eyes that's been staring at them for a while now.

After only a few minutes, everyone at the canteen gasped. Especially the transferees.

Someone just dropped her cold orange juice at Chaeryeong. Lia panicked and stood up. It was Ryujin.

She tried apologizing for no reason while bowing her head. Everyone laughed at her stupid actions except some student who clearly weren't fond of the scene.

Ryujin wanted to have fun more so she took the plate of carbonara from Yuna's tray. Yuna tried to stop her but she knew she can't.

Especially now that she felt defeated by the losers for having lunch with the transferees. And yes, her reason is as simple as that. She's immature.

She smacked the food on Lia's face then she rubbed it on her clothes making the students laugh louder. The entire crowd mocking the poor students.