Chapter || 64

THIS BOOK IS RANKED #1 IN YOONGI CATEGORY OUT OF THOUSANDS OF BOOKS! THAT'S INSANE! IT'S MY SECOND #1 ALL FOR THE SAME BOOK. OUT OF ALL MY BOOKS, THIS? LOL. I THOUGHT MY WELL WRITTEN BOOKS WILL BE THE #1 BOOKS. SO I WAS RIGHT. IT'S NOT ABOUT TALENT ALL THE TIME HERE. IT'S ABOUT LUCK TOO. ANYWAY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! OMG! THIS IS INSANE! AND THANKS FOR 30K READS!

So don't feel sad if you don't receive the recognition you deserve. That doesn't mean you are less talented. That means something bigger is waiting for you. Jeez, Wattpad popularity algorithm should be fixed. It might make people insecure.

Just continue what you're doing sweetie. You're doing amazing. If you love writing, do it. Don't be sad that you have low reads. Maybe to the small numbers you could mean everything. Don't give up. Write for yourself. Don't hurt yourself. Love you.

«Ok i was a little high there 👆 forget it »

"Move the fucking car!"

"There's a red light!"

"We're Korean! Paris traffic rules do not apply to us!"

"But they c—"

"VROOM VROOM BISH!"

And at Seokjin's exclamation Taehyung raced quickly. Yoongi turned his head behind to find the same car still following them, now with another one.

"Speed up! They are still following us!" Yoongi exclaimed. Too much pressure for Taehyung. The poor guy gritted his teeth as he clutched on the steering wheel and gear tightly, perspiration running down his face.

"Oh my God! My seat belt is broken!" Jungkook complained.

Nobody paid attention to him.

"Oh my God! Goo, Goo and Gaa are moving to my intestine!" Jungkook screamed.

"Goo what?!"

"The diamonds!"

"You named the diamonds after Goo goo gaga?!"

"That's not the point here! my seatbelt is broken!"

"Oh my God! Someone fucking give this asswipe a seatbelt!"

Hoseok had had enough. He was infuriated. He angrily shoved his hand inside the glove department of the rental car and grabbed a duct tape.

"Stick that bitch to the seat! Tape his fucking mouth!" Hoseok exclaimed, throwing the tape at Jimin.

"I can't he is my boyf—"

"Wow, when I fart, it's gon' be glitters now."

Jimin blinked.

"Okay, tape it is." he said and taped Jungkook to the seat.

"What the fuck?! Let me go!" Jungkook demanded, squirming.

Jimin then put a tape on Jungkook's mouth. Suddenly the car took a sharp turn, throwing Jimin to the side, making his shoulder collide with the door.

"What the fuck?!" Jimin screamed.

"I'm sorry! I panicked and veered the gear instead of the steering wheel!" Taehyung yelled.

"Taehyung calm down a little and drive with some sanity. Don't be scared." Namjoon instructed. Taehyung turned his head a little to see Namjoon hanging on the support handle for dear life like a Koala.

"Joon, don't be scared. We'll be fine." Seokjin consoled.

"Oh we will?! There are people chasing us fo—"

A loud noise was heard, making everyone flinch.

"Oh my God! They have guns!" Yoongi screamed.

Another bullet shot.