|| 031|| Inugami Korone 🥐 H/F

(Edited)

A quick note, you, Korone and Okayu are in a poly relationship in this book, but they will have chapters more focused on their side of the relationship. If you're a bit confused I hope reading the chapter will clear things up.

Dating Korone (and Okayu) would include...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🥐 First date: First date with Korone and Okayu was nerve-wrecking for you since they had already been dating for a while. Though they both assured you that it was fine but it didn't really do anything to calm your nerves. Since you were so nervous you all had made a unanimous decision to stay at home for the first date.

You knew that Korone was affectionate, but you didn't know the half of it. Whole Okayu would occasionally rub her head on you or hug you, Korone would constantly wrap her arms around your shoulders, rubbing your cheeks together and flopping herself into your lap to name a few of her actions.

🥐 First kiss: Technically, your first kiss was with Okayu, but your first kiss with Korone was a bit more exciting.

You and Korone had decided to go to an extremely quiet park nearby while Okayu was busy looking after her shop. Korone had proposed the idea since she was getting restless just sitting at home and you decided it would be good to get some fresh air.

Not to drag this on, Korone ending up tackling you down a hill (very painful) and when you reach the bottom of it Korone was straddling you, her tail wagging furiously. She simply leaned down and kissed you before jumping up and running off.

🥐 Getting sick: At least when one of you gets sick, the other two are fine to take looking after them in shifts. Korone is the on who gets sick the most considering she keep running out in the damn rain and jumping in the puddles, which causes her to keep getting colds.

You have to be careful when dealing with a sick Korone, because she is still very affectionate when sick and she's used to kissing you and Okayu good morning, so she's quite sad when she's sick because she can't do this.

Luckily, headpats seem to keep her satisfied.

🥐 Jealousy: Sometimes Korone gets jealous of when you and Okayu spend time without her when she has to help her grandma or run her bakery. She's jealous because she knows that the two of you are having fun without her.

Luckily, you and Okayu come and visit her often to keep her company and bring her snacks.

Miscellaneous:

🥐 Along with headpats, Korone loves it when you pat and rub her ears as well

🥐 In the warmer months, you have to brush both Okayu and Korone to get rid of the extra fur. Okayu is easier to handle because she's short furred, but Korone...

🥐 Korone kicks in her sleep when she's dreaming. This wouldn't annoy you, if she didn't insist on practically sleeping on top of you while she slept

🥐 She wants your food. She will get your food from you and you can do nothing about it

🥐 When either you or Okayu leave the apartment (doesn't matter which and it doesn't matter if it's both of you) as soon as Korone hears the door opening, she will bolt so she can greet you straight away

🥐 Very energetic. Korone will force either you or Okayu (or both) to play with her whenever she has too much energy

🥐 Sleepy doggo will fall asleep on your lap. You are legally not allowed to move or move her

🥐 She will perform random acts of affection out of nowhere. You could be in the bedroom with Okayu and she could be in the kitchen making food and she'd bound in and give you both kisses then bound out to eat

🥐 If the tables are turned and you are the sleepy one, Korone will offer to let you rest on her or tuck you in

🥐 Another version of sleepy Korone is not as kid friendly, and acts more perverted than sleepy. This is when she gets really touchy feel-y with you and Okayu. Those who have seen the Erosan clip will know what I'm talking about

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all of you wondering what he clip I was talking about

⇨ https://youtu.be/P8oUgIvfCwI

Next chapter

Nekomata Okayu~