Chapter 8- Meeting Him.

BACK TO AMADEA'S POV

I had decided to take Hume's advice. I'd had enough of the insults and embarrassment.
After all, everyone else did the same thing and nothing has happened to them.

I knocked on the brown designed door.

"Come in". I heard Hume call from inside her  house.

I walked in and met her at the dinning table, eating some fruits.

"Dea, I was expecting you. I assume you have finally decided to take my advice."

"Yes. I can't bear the ridicule anymore. I'll do it."

"Good. I'll tell him to meet us at the market tomorrow. So be ready. I'll take you two to a discrete Inn. No one would say a thing. So prepare yourself. Don't worry, everything would go smoothly".

I exhaled and replied"won't Mallam wonder where I am?"

"I'll make an excuse for you. Don't worry".

"Ok Hume. Thank you so much."

"No need for that. I just want you to be happy."

I left her house wondering if I made the right decision.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I woke up the next morning with instantly filled with a dread.

I'm really doing this.

I took a shower and put on one of the beautiful dresses I had been gifted with when I first became Mallam Riku's wife.

I heard a knock on the door and opened it to reveal Humi, looking beautiful as always.

"Are you ready,Dea dear?"

I nodded and she beamed.

"Let's go".

We got to the market about fifteen minutes later and had to wait an extra ten minutes for the man Humi wanted to introduce me to.

I wasn't exactly sure what I was expecting him to look like but he was a dark haired man and fairly handsome too and he looked like he was in his late twenties.

He came towards us and after exchanging pleasantries with Humi,he gestured towards me and said "Is this the girl you told me about?"

"Yes. She needs a child. I'm sure you'll be able to help."

" Of course. I will. She's beautiful too. What's your name?" He said now referring to me.

" I'm Amadea"

"What a beautiful name."

"Thanks"

Humi took us to an  inn where she paid the innkeeper money for a room and his silence and then went back home.

And I did it. I cheated on my husband.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
I'm sorry it's short. It's kinda a filler chapter.
Please vote and comment 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰