*+• 15 •+*

choi_lia

Lia?

Lia...

Please talk to me.

I'm so sorry...

My battery died, and I forgot to
tell you that I couldn't go.

There was an emergency.

Please talk to me?

*°•~•°*

Shit. I told myself, and smacked my forehead. I couldn't send a message to her yesterday because of the girl I picked up in the airport. Arin.

The girl I loved from high school. She never became my official girlfriend, but you can say that we dated, and we had mutual feelings. And if I have to be honest, I still have feelings for her, but I'm sure that what I feel for Lia is much stronger than that.

"Soobin!" Arin came rushing to me, and hugged me from the back. I smiled, and turned off my phone.

"Aren't you with Jeno?" I asked her. She was silent.

"He cheated,'" Arin said pursing her lips.

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." She sighed, and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"I really missed you Soobin..." She said. I didn't know what to answer. I did too. I really did, but saying those words back felt wrong. So in return, I just brushed her hair.

*°•~•°*

LIA

I was planning on surprising Soobin in his house, so I didn't reply to his messages. I understood that he had an emergency, so I went to their house.

I was already in front of their gate when Beomgyu saw me. His eyes widened in shock. What's so surprising to see me here?

"L-Lia," he said stuttering with an awkward smile on his face.

"Hey... Beomgyu," I said chuckling. "Is Soobin there?" I asked.

"Yeah he's here. I mean shit," he muttered the last one so I didn't hear it.

"Can I come in?" I asked with a smile on my face. "No no. He's... uh... he's sick!" He exclaimed blocking my way.

"No he's not," I said. He even managed to message me awhile ago.

"Please let me in Beomgyu," I said. He's seriously acting wierd.

The gate was open, and I saw Soobin inside. He was at the garden area. Beomgyu was still blocking me, but I could see the inside of their house.

There he was. Soobin.

I stopped pushing Beomgyu, and he stopped blocking me too. He knows it was already too late. I saw it.

Soobin, and another girl. No. It wasn't just another girl. It was the girl Jeno was with before. The one he cheated on.

I felt a pain in my heart. The same pain hit me. That's when Soobin saw me. The smile in his face faded, and the girl also saw me. Do we really have to like he same boy at the same time?

Soobin bolted towards the gate, but I walked away.

I could hear his footsteps from behind me. He held my wrist, and I shook it away. I swear I could've slapped his face hard, but I couldn't. I felt too weak, to even do such thing.

"It's not what you think," he said. I wasn't like the others who would leave the person, and not listen to their excuse. I stayed. To listen and ask.

"Then what should I think Choi?" I asked.

"You know I like you," he said holding both of my hands.

"How should I know? You never told me," I said chuckling sarcastically. "All you did was make me hope that you like me. All I did was assume." I held my tears back by looking up. I sighed, and gathered all my courage to look into his eyes. He looked sad.

"Do you like me?" He smiled. "I do. I really-"

"Do you like her?"

He was silent. He didn't answer me. Instead, he looked down at the ground, not saying a word.

"That's what I thought," I said, and finally left him there. When I turned my back at him, I bursted into tears. I ran as quick as I could, and when I finally turned on the corner where Soobin couldn't see me. I sat down. Hugging my knees. I felt weak.

Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. "Go away Soobin," I said in between sobs.

"It's not Soobin." I knew who it was. Lee Jeno.

"Why do I get attached to cheaters like you for goodness sake," I said standing up. I almost tripped, but Jeno was quick enought to catch me.

"Let's just get you home..." Jeno said. I was about to protest, but I realized he was right. I can't go home alone like this.

Even though Jeno is a cheater, I could still trust him when it comes to this.

SOOBIN IS BEING STOOPID

hwangyeji
Sooo how's the surprise?

The surprise was on me :)

And please change our chat name

I don't like hearing his name

shinyuna
Wait whuuuut? What happened???!

ryujinshin
Yow what did he do to you?!

chaeryeonglee
Wait...please don't tell us that...

He cheated?

Oh wait. He didn't cheat at all.
We weren't in a relationship
anyway ^-^

Anyway. Goodbye.
I'll go to bed now.

*°•~•°*

Block Soobin?

They won't be able to find your profile,
posts or story on Instagram. Instagram
won't let them know you blocked them.

Block
Cancel

.
.
.
.
.

Soobin Blocked

You can unblock them anytime from
their profile.