𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚

!¡!Warning!¡! : Blood and other disturbing things will be mentioned in this Oneshot and the rest, please leave if you are easily triggered by things like that...

~☆~

You happily walked with Midoriya, a classmate of yours who just so happened to be quirkless. Wondering what made others hate him you decided to know but because of the pride of others they truly hated him because of his quirkless self. But when you got to know him, he isn't so bad.

He's nice actually.

"All Might is really awesome isn't he..." Izuku said as he clutched the notebook that was in his hands, he was a fanboy of All Might and he even showed you his room, which was a freaking shine... It didn't creep you out, but it did weird you out.

Walking towards an alleyway, it was short cut to your neighborhood, the air suddenly felt a bit eerie, for Izuku that is, he could feel something out of the ordinary, but he couldn't place the finger on it. You on the other hand was completely oblivious to the feeling...

.
.
.
.
.

Until everything felt heavy...

And you fell unconscious...

.
.
.
.
.

Izuku noticed that and his heart dropped...

Why, Why, WHY?!

Couldn't it have been him? Or anyone for that matter?

"Please stop what your doing..." He said as he touched your face, a tear falling down his cheek, his eyes, sanity slowly draining with each moment that passes by.

"If you want to hurt someone, LET IT BE ME NOT HER!!!" He screamed once again, as he hugged your body, his notebook dropping onto the floor. The tears rapidly rolling down his soft face.

"I'm getting impatient..." He softly said, his voice had a deadly tone to it as he slowly and gently placed you onto the floor once again. Standing up as his hand had made a knife appear, walking away from your unconscious body, his other hand was sparking up red and black electricity.

"Stop so I won't have to do this." He warned the man who was behind the one who made his reason to live suffer, he warned the man who made the love of his life suffer...

"I didn't wanna have to do this..." He sobbed as he looked in front of him, tears still in his eyes as he clutched the knife tighter...

"But you made me do this..." Izuku yelled once again as a wide and twisted grin appeared on his face, laughing as he destroyed the building that the man was in, it was almost nighttime so there was no one working in that exact moment, which made everything more convenient for him.

His figure drawing closer to the man who had hurt you, the man had a terrified look in his eyes, how could he not have? After looking closer at the green haired boy, he realized something...

Wasn't he the most wanted Villain?

And the man was just a wannabe who didn't listen to laws...

Not long, his screams could be heard from a mile away, as each of his limbs got twisted so badly, Izuku managed to pull it making the pest's disgusting arms to fall of from his torso...

But he didn't care at that moment, he wanted to show the man what it felt to pray for your life but in the end they already did it...

Oh how the man's screams filled the entire block, but Izuku had cut the pest's tongue to lessen the sound, wouldn't want his beloved, to wake up now would he?

"Please I beg you..." The man whispered to Izuku as the knife in his hand stabbed the man one last time...

"Why would I? You're the one who didn't listen to my pleas when I begged you to stop hurting her..." He said his voice had a monotonous tone to it...

He realized that because of you, he's changed a lot hasn't he...