- Chapter 13 -

The weekend had just finished. You spent most of it thinking about your feelings towards Suna. It was currently Sunday night and you were still in deep thought...

What if he rejects me? What if he has eyes on another? What am I even saying, I don't even know myself if I like him or not...

While you were lying on your bed you got a notification, so you checked who it was from, it was Akaashi.

Akaashi 😍

Akaashi
hey you up?

Y/n
SUISSJKSMSKALSM KEIJI 
why would you think i would be 
sleeping this early 😃

Akaashi
maybe bc you have school tommorow

Y/n
yeah ,but i am simply built different
sleep is for the weak 💋
ANYWYAS, keijido u want to clal, i nedd
too cler my mind buv

Akaashi
y/n get some typing lessons, also
i will call you 5 mins :)

Y/n
YAYYYYY

You sat there on your bed leaning against the head bored while scrolling through tiktok waiting for akaashi to call . Currently you were wearing a baggy black jump with your hair in a messy bun.

INCOMING FACETIME: Akaashi 😍

"AKAASSHHIIIII!!!" You screamed in happiness as you propped your phone on your pillow.

"Y/n dont scream so loud" He slightly giggled at you.

"Sorryyyyy" You say as you lay down with your cover engulfing you.

"Its okay"He chuckles. "you said you wanted to clear your head?"

"Yeah, i have been in deep thought about my feelings lately and i just want someone to talk to."

"Tell me everything"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys called for a while, you went through your thoughts, the feeling you had and anything that was on your mind. Akaashi didn't mind you rambling on, he actually listened to what you said and helped you out. He told you to see it at school what happens.  Akaashi was always there for you when you needed help. You decided to listen to his advice and he what happens during the week...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n you look like shit, wake the fuck up"

"Yo go away bro, i don't wanna get up" You said turning away from the voice. He then grabs a pillow and starts hitting you with it.

"OSAMU WHAT THE FUCK BRO" You said getting a pillow and hiting him back.

"Y/n did you want me to murder you." Osamu says in a serious tone.

"Woah calm down Jamal, don't pull out the 9" You started laughing. 

Osamu then grabs you tightly by the collar of you top and brought you close to his face with not that much of a gap. He looked you dead in the eye and your eye were widen. 

"Go get ready or you will regret it." He smirks and then lets go of you and left the room.

You though were standing there shook at just what had happen. You did in fact wanted to see what would happen, but you went to go get ready, sadly. 

You finished getting ready and you made your way downstairs.

"hey gu -" Your sentence got caught off when you saw a girl standing next to suna.

who is that? she is soo pretty

"Oh who is this?" You asked the group.

"This is Izumi Hyakuya, she is my childhood friend, she is starting at inarzaki today." Suna said with a slight smile.

suna is smiling? like a genuine smile? GOD DAMN, what does this mean..

"Oh hi its nice to meet you i am L/n, Y/n" You said with a smile.

"Yeah you too I guess" She didn't even make eye contact or give a smile. You brushed it off and all of you started walking to school.

You and Osamu were walking behind Suna and Izumi. Atsumu was not feeling to well so he took the day off.

Suna looks like he was happy, she is clinged on to his arm and he doesn't seem bothered by it, well they were child hood friends after all right?

"Y/nnn"

"Yes Osamu?" You said looking at him.

"Are you okay, you seem down."

"Yeah i guess, I have been having deep thoughts lately though and I can't clear my mind.." You said looking down.

"well Y/n if you need to talk to anyone i am here for you..."

"Osamu take my hand in marriage "

"When we older Y/n" He said smiling slightly.

"Fuck yes." You we're enjoying your little moment with Osamu but your attention was brought back to Suna and izumi.

Osamu noticed when you looked at Suna again you looked down.

"Y/n do you like suna?"

You come back to reality and you eyes go wide and you blush.

"PFFT NO WHY DO YOU ASK THAT" You said nervously.

"So you do huh?" He said smirking.

"Well i am not sure..why is this so complicated" You said rolling your eyes. "Fuck why cant we just get married now"

"Y/n its okay, buy me onigiris after school today and i will help you"

"Wow okay i will, better be good advice.." You said slightly pushing him.

~ Izumis Povs ~

"Suna do you want to go out saturday? to watch a movie or somthing and catch up?" I said.

"Yeah sure i am down, are we gonna invite the others?"

"Nah i think we should spend some quality time together!" I said smirking.

"Oh alright" 

...i will have suna wrapped around my finger in no time...