Percabeth: The time apart

A/N: This is a bit emotional (only tiny percent, about my pinky finger size emotional)

This takes place during the time Percy is still missing and Chiron sends Annabeth to a mortal school because her mood is making the whole camp in tears. 

Hope you guys enjoy!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

"How are you holding up?" Malcolm asked 

"Great" She said her voice shaking "We will find him, its just a matter of few months. I think I can hold up till then"

Malcolm looked at her worried if they had made the right decision. Annabeth loved learning so some campers had suggested to sent her to school so that she could forget about Percy for a while. But he didn't think that the plan was even working the slightest.

He sighed and wished they would find Percy as soon as possible  because without the leader Camp Half blood was lost like a small child. Jason had tried to become the leader like Hera wanted but it was not working, he was a good person for sure but he was not Percy. Even the Stolls lost their interest in pranking as it was no fun without Percy helping them. Every demigod in Camp felt defeated and the fact that a certain someone was not there to cheer them up or pat their back while reassuring them to not lose hope, was very devastating. 

"Stay Strong Annabeth" he said concerned and the mist disappeared. 

Annabeth sighed and lay down on the bed in her dorm room trying to get some sleep but something was missing. It was always like this, She has been suffering from insomnia from the day he went missing. She groaned and got up knowing it was no use trying to sleep so she decided to study for her next test tomorrow. 

However when she opened her book, a certain photo came into her view. She lifted the crumpled piece of paper to see a smiling couple. Her heart broke when she gazed at the grinning boy. 

Where are you Seaweed Brain? 

She bit her lip trying to stop the sobs from coming because she didn't have the usual strong pair of hands to tell her its okay and everything is going to be alright. She has been trying so hard to look brave and casual in front of others when internally she was breaking apart into pieces.

What if he got killed? What if anyone found his weak spot? Who would take the knife for him? Was he dead?  

It was true that she felt ashamed to cry in front of others because she felt tears would make them think that she was weak dumb blonde. Only her Seaweed brain could look at her when she was crying with same respect and admiration he did when he was defeating him in a battle. Hell he always let her win when they were fighting so that she could tease him later.

Soon her eyes lost their control and tears poured out and Annabeth cried for the first time in 6 months letting out every grief she led inside, clutching the photo of her beloved close to her racing heart. Her body shook with every sob and she felt like a ant that was crushed under the foot of a human who here were the gods. They took away her most precious love leaving her alone in this cold cruel world. 

Her heart continued aching as her eyes searched for a beautiful sea green ones. 

...................................................................................

"What are you doing wise girl?" Percy asked clinging onto her shoulder.                                             

Aah this seaweed brain, he never lets me study. I groaned and mumbled "Studying and trying to create for design for my architecture plans"

"But today is movie night" He said pouting 

Gods, he is so cute.

"No seaweed brain today is Tuesday. I can't honestly believe how you can forget which day it is"  I said rolling my eyes. 

"Wise girl do you have nay idea what time it is now!" He said slightly in his scolding tone

"11:59 pm. Why? its not that late" I said frowning 

"It is late well never mind, I have something to give you" He said suddenly excited 

"Ok?" I asked curiously and felt him picking me up in bridal style and  walking towards the beach. 

"Why here Seaweed Brain?" I asked confused but he shushed me with a soft peck on the lips.

I could see Percy was excited and a bit nervous as he kept shaking his leg. After a few seconds he took a small box from his pocket and gave it to me. I opened it slowly to see a ring with a sea green crystal on the top. It was beautiful, I looked at him questioningly

"Um its a promise ring Annabeth. I promise you i will be by your side whenever you need me if I can, I promise to always take care of you and always shower you with the love you deserve. I know I am nothing compared to you but take this as a promise that I will always try to be worthy of you and-" 

Before he could go on Annabeth pulled him by his shirt, locking his words with her lips. She kissed him passionately conveying her every emotion through it.  After a moment they pulled away to let sweet air into their dying lungs. 

Annabeth then turned towards Percy and whispered "Your everything I need Seaweed Brain, don't underestimate yourself to nothing. Because if one day you go missing I will be totally broken. So promise me one more thing if you by any chance had to leave me promise me you will come back to wipe my tears"

Percy looked at her carefully, his sea green eyes full of sincerity and he whispered softly only for  his wise girl to hear "I promise" 

Suddenly out of nowhere a figure stepped out from behind the dark and looked straight at Annabeth. The figure soon became visible and he had long black hair with sea green eyes. He looked straight into her eyes and said "Remember Annabeth, I promised" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annabeth opened her eyes abruptly, her heart racing swiftly as if she had been running for an hour. She had fell asleep and dreamt of Percy showing her a memory?

However demigod dreams are not fake so Percy must be really alive. 

Annabeth smiled widely her grey eyes twinkling after a long time.

Percy was alive and he was trying to come back.

He was Percy Jackson after all, a boy who couldn't let any one down. 

So who was she? His partner in life and battle. So she must not lose hope at least for the sake of the love of her life.

Annabeth looked down at the beautiful ring on her right hand. 

I will not lose hope Percy. I promise. She swore.

---------------------------------------

---------------

--------

---

-

A/N: Tell me truthfully how did you feel about this chapter? 

Well rank each of the couples love from 1 to 10

→Percabeth

→Solangelo

→Caleo

→Jiper

→Frazel

Until the next update....Thank you for reading. Be sure to comment if you have any requests!!!💜💜💜