32 - #36 Hot Springs

[Your Point of View]

After the Shokugeki ended I went home to spend time with my family. My dad, finding out I passed the Stagiaire bought me a motor which I didn't ask for. 

Mom on the other hand, bought me a new phone while Lizu bought me a guitar.

Today Megu invited me to a hot spring. I wore a (preferred color) shirt paired with (preferred color) leggings. 

I tied my hair into a (ponytail /messy bun/ twin tails / braid) and brought my guitar case. I also wore the necklace with ring that Dad and Lizu got for me.

"Mom, Dad, Lizu I'm off." I said waving at them. Lizu and Mom waved back.

"Take care sweetie!" Mom said.

"Nee-san! Bring foods when you get back." Lizu said.

"We'll miss you!" Dad said.

"Yeah you guys! Bye!" I said then rode my motorcycle.

I looked at the time, it was 8:55 am. I was already outside the inn, I parked my motorcycle and got off then leaned on it. I opened my phone to call Megu.

; Moshi mosh (Reader)-chan?" she said.

; (Reader)-chan? I haven't seen her for so long!" I heard Isshiki said.

; Is she coming too? / (Reader)-chan hi / Been so long yo!" the Polar Star said. I laughed at them.

"Heya, Megu-chan I'm already here, where are you guys?" I asked.

; Ah we'll be arriving in 5 minutes." She said

"I see, alright I'll wait for you outside." I replied.

; Hai (Reader)-chan." she answered so I ended the call.

I then placed my phone in my pocket and reached for my lollipop. I opened it and tucked it in my mouth. After 5 minutes I saw their bus arriving. Then they all got off, I waved at them and some of them waved back.

'She's so cool!' they thought while looking at you.

"Woah! You're looking good Yamaguchi-chan!" Daigo said so I smiled.

"Wow! You own that?" Shoji said pointing at my motor so I nodded.

"My dad bought it for me. You can borrow it if you like." I said then he pat my motorcycle.

"Nice! Thanks." Shoji said.

I greeted each one of them. "Long time no see you guys." We all then entered the inn together.

"Inn keeper, thank you very much for inviting us today." Megu said bowing her head.

"Welcome, today it'll be just Megumi-chan and your friends alone." the lady said. "So, enjoy your stay to the fullest." she added.

"Hai!" Megu said.

When I got to my room there was already a Yukata in there. I removed my clothes and wore the Yukata. I remembered that Erina, Alice and Hisako are coming here later.

Should I?

A) Stay to help them cook

B) Spend time with Isshiki

C) Catch fish with the trios

D) Go to the fields to spend some time alone.