32 - A

{3rd Person's Point of View}

"It's Megumi's match point." / "Isshiki-senpai has no way out!"

"Woah! That's amazing!" You said popping out of nowhere which shocked everyone.

"AHHH!?!" everyone yelled while Isshiki took this to his advantage and scored a point.

"Eh? What did you say?" someone said.

"Inn keeper?" Megumi asked. "Sorry, let me go take a look."

"Eh~ They're finally on their way here." you mumbled smiling.

"Who?" Takumi asked you.

"Honorable Guests." you replied smiling.

"Then is there anyone else that would like to face me?" Isshiki asked as everyone shook their heads. Isshiki turned his head to look at you, "How about-"

"Ehe~ Excuse me." you replied and ran off.

"Ehh? (Reader)-chan?!" Isshiki asked.

~ ( 🍽 ) ~

"Geh... Today it's not only Ryoko, nor (Reader)-cchi but even Nikumi-cchi..." Yuki said while covering her chest. "This is... This is... Unfair!!" she yelled and splashed water to everyone as you giggled.

"Like I thought it's the meat! It's because you have the meat's power, right?! Even though I have the meat's power..." Yuki said crying while fondling her breast.

"Um..." Ikumi mumbled sweatdropping.

"Don't mind her, Mito-san. Yuki's always like this whenever we enter the bath." Ryoko replied. "Even so, Megumi's really slow." Time passed by and Megumi didn't come to the spring.

~ ( 🍽 ) ~

"That's really neat." Ikumi said.

"The spring water here is supposedly good for your skin." Ryoko replied.

"Our skin became all smooth and silky-" Yuki said but stopped when they heard someone groaning.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch!!"

"Are you okay? You shouldn't push yourself." Megumi said.

"What's wrong?" Ikumi asked.

"We're terribly sorry for all the ruckus. Our fish cook sprained his back you see." the lady replied.

"I-I can get through this with guts- Ouch, ouch, ouch!" the fish cook groaned while holding his back.

"Um, like I thought. Please allow me to help with you anything!" Megumi said.

"You're right, all of our other stand-ins were constantly injured. All of them either sprained their ankle, broke their bone and fell." the lady replied.

"Our entire staff was wiped out." She added which made all of you sweat-drop.

"Wiped out?" Ikumi asked.

"Woah, is this some kind of curse." you whispered to Yuki who nodded in agreement.

"Interesting, curse in a hot spring." Yuki whispered.