32 - C

{3rd Person's Point of View}

"I hope there are no snakes around or bears or-" you stopped when Soma laughed and repeatedly pat your shoulder.

"Don't worry (Reader)-chan, I'm going to protect you from them!" Soma replied.

"No, I will protect (Nickname)!" Kurokiba yelled as the both of them glared at each other.

"I will be the one to protect (Nickname). But anyway, you're both idiots. It's impossible to find snakes or bears here." Hayama replied.

"Oh right." Kurokiba mumbled.

"Yeah you're right. But if there's a snake you can count on me to protect you (Reader). Maybe we can even kill the snake and cook it." Soma replied laughing smugly.

"Uh no. I bet you're going to make something disgusting as what Joichiro-san did." you replied while picking some apples on a tree.

"What? How did you know?" Soma asked surprised.

"Soma, you're too obvious you know." you replied laughing.

"Though you're the only one who can read me." Soma mumbled which Hayama and Kurokiba heard.

"Hey!" / "Bastard!" both Hayama and Kurokiba yelled.

"What was that?" you asked while eating an apple.

"Nothing- Oh? Where'd you get that?" Soma asked while looking at the apples on your arms.

"On a tree? Here, it's sweet." you replied and gave each of them an apple.

"Oh thanks!" / "Thank you (Nickname)." / "Mharnkchu (Thank you.)" they said in unison, while Kurokiba was already eating it.

"This is nice, it looks like you can find this and that up here in the mountains. And with the fishing rods we borrowed from the old man, how about having a cooking showdown here?" Soma asked.

"It's my guaranteed to win then." Kurokiba replied.

"(Nickname)'s going to be the judge then." Hayama replied as they all agreed.

"Great! Food~ Food is life~" you said in a sing-song tune which made them smile.

"Apparently there's this 'River Master.' So, whoever hooks the fish first gets 10 points!" Soma replied. Kurokiba gave you his bandana, so you went behind him and tied the bandana on his head.

"What kind of rule is that?!" Hayama replied.

"My win is surely set in stone!" Kurokiba yelled. "I'm on a whole new level then you guys! For example, what do you call this?" Kurokiba asked while holding a some-sort of fishing net.

"Eh? A net?" Soma asked.

"A fishing net or fishing scoop?" you asked confused.

"It's a brailing scoop!" Kurokiba yelled at Soma before giving you a pat.

"Huh?" / "Eh?" / "What?" the three of you said. (Soma, Hayama and you)

"What about this?" Kurokiba asked while holding a rod.

"A fishing rod?" you and Soma asked in unison.