Karaoke

Pairing: Enzo x reader

Genre: Fluff

Characters: Enzo, Y/N, Damon

Description: It is karaoke night at the bar, and Enzo has his time in the spotlight.

It was karaoke night at the bar, which a lot of people were taking advantage of. So far, all you've heard is tone-deaf singers and drunken dares. Your head was beginning to hurt so you excused yourself from the table you were seated at with Enzo and Damon.

Outside, the cool, fresh air allowed your head to rest even though your ears were still ringing. You let in a breath of fresh air and began to look up at the stars. You felt a figure standing beside you and held your breath. When the figure began to speak, you let out a big breath and slapped them on the arm.

"Damon! You scared the shit out of me!" He began to laugh as you were holding your chest, trying to steady your heartbeat. "Sorry! Please don't hit me again, it really hurt. Enzo wants you to get your sweet ass inside, he's got a surprise for you." You gave Damon a quizzical look but followed him inside anyway.

Soft music began to play and the lights went down as the spotlight smothered the stage. As you walked in, you noticed a figure sitting on a stool in the middle of the stage holding a guitar. When you sat down, you noticed that the figure was actually, Enzo. He began to strum the strings of the guitar, letting out the starting chords of yours and Enzo's song.

" What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in, and you kicking me out You've got my head spinning, No kidding, I can't pin you down What's going on in that beautiful mindI'm on your magical mystery ride And I'm so dizzy, Don't know what hit me,

But I'll be alright My head's under water But I'm breathing fine You're crazy and I'm out of my mind 'Cause all of me Loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections Give your all to me I'll give my all to you."

Tears began to stream down your face as Enzo's beautiful voice sang out into the room, entrancing everybody. Even though, everybody in the room could hear the song, you knew that Enzo was only singing to you, which made this moment even more special.

"You're my end and my beginning Even when I lose I'm winning 'Cause I give you all of me And you give me all of you, ohoh How many times do I have to tell you Even when you're crying you're beautiful tooThe world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood You're my downfall, you're my museMy worst distraction, my rhythm and blues I can't stop singing, It's ringing, in my head for you My head's under water But I'm breathing fine You're crazy and I'm out of my mind 'Cause all of me Loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections."

Enzo stood up from the chair and began to walk off the stage towards you, still strumming the guitar.

"Give your all to me I'll give my all to you You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning 'Cause I give you all of me And you give me all of you, ohoh Give me all of you Cards on the table, We're both showing hearts Risking it all, though it's hard 'Cause all of me Loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections Give your all to me I'll give my all to you You're my end and my beginning Even when I lose I'm winning 'Cause I give you all of me And you give me all of you I give you all of me And you give me all of you, ohoh."

When the last chords of the song were strung, the whole room stayed silent, amazed at the chemistry between you and Enzo. You were absolutely speechless at what Enzo had just done for you. Damon was sitting beside you, absolutely besotted with the two of you.

He stared down at you and gave you a sheepish smile. Taking your hands in his, he bent down on one knee. You gasped in shock, along with the rest of the room, and new tears began to well up in your eyes.

"Y/N M/N L/N, you are the most important person in the world to me. You have seen me at my best and my worst and have stuck with me through everything. You are my world, my rock, my everything. I'm hoping to spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way. Will you marry me?"

Unable to speak, you nodded your head as Enzo slid the ring onto your finger. The whole room cheered and Damon clapped Enzo on his back. "Congratulations, man! She's a keeper!" He smiled at Damon and turned his attention back to you.

You swung your arms around his neck and brought him down to your level to bring him in for a kiss. "I love you, Lorenzo St.John, and nothing will ever change that." Enzo kissed you on the lips again and took your hand, walking you out of the bar.