52

.
.
.
.
.

"Will my lil got these teeths?.....but i want though......." Tae is whining himself while laying over jungkook's arm and touching his sleeping husband's lips.....It's almost 2 in the morning, he didn't slept yet.....Tae is thinking about his baby and he is excited about his lil kook......He need a healthy baby who got jungkook's all facial features.....

"Don't you want my handsome face??....." Tae flinched a little because of the raspy voice from his husband who is looking at him dotingly.......Tae snuggled his blushing face in jungkook's neck........Jungkook wake up because of the other's whispering sounds and soft touches.......

"I'm going to eat something, our lil is starving....." Tae said by get out of the bed immediately........

"What?....it's only 2' in the morning....." Jungkook said, running after him who was moving non stoppingly.......Tae began to search something in the kitchen.....

"What's searching...? Jungkook asked to his wife who is pouting his lips while rubbing his small tummy.......

"I'm craving for Nutella......Go and buy for me......i didn't see that here....." tae ordered while standing on the corner of the kitchen.......

"Hahahah.....stop joking in this time.....it's late, let's sleep....." Jungkook laughed and walked towards tae......

"I'm not joking....i really need it, otherwise i will never talk to you ever....." Tae whined while drawing circles in jungkook's bare chest who is hugging tae from his waist...... Jungkook's smile went faded away.....

"Baby....that's too much.....who will open shops in this time?......" Jungkook said helplessly......

"You don't love me...." tae murmured with fake pouting and crossing his hands over his chest.....

"How about i give you a sweet which is i'm craving for??......" Jungkook whispered softly more seducingly which is enough to get butterflies in tae's small tummy and shivers in his spine.........Jungkook take small steps near tae and gripped on his waist upward to equalise their height for a memorable kiss.......

Tae wrapped his hands around jungkook's neck while standing in his toes......They connected their lips at the very instant and locked their bodies together, even air couldn't pass through.......Jungkook licked other's sensitive lips hungrily.......It makes tae's preggie hormones happy.....

Tae moaned in the kiss because of the euphoric feeling of affection and bonding......Their hearts were pounding heavily together.......Happy tears flows in tae's closed eyes.......

Jungkook didn't waste any second to insert his tongue in his mouth and relish every inch....Jungkook sucked those plum lips side by side more hungrily when the sound of moan raised......Tae's happy hormones are craving for more from jungkook.......They parted their lips with a 'Chu' sound after five minutes of licking.......Jungkook lifted up tae by his waist and placed him on the kitchen counter and pulled him closer........

"Mine..." Jungkook leaned towards his neck by gripping his waist.......Tae pushed jungkook slightly......

"Not here......." Tae said in low voice while panting heavily.......Jungkook ignored those words and snuggled his head on his neck because he is uncontrollable with tae's alluring smell......Tae moaned and shivered lightly when jungkook licked and sucked those white soft skin.....He successfully marked as his own property.......

*cough*

Jungkook disgustingly looked back to see where those coughs came from.......He was in an unimaginative sensation, but two males demolished everything in a second......Those two kiss blockers are non other than, yoonmin couple......Those two of them staring at the romantic couple amazingly.......Tae avoided eye contact with them and get down from the counter and hide behind his husband.........

"I again reminding you two that we have 5 bedrooms and 1 guestroom, so stop this 18+ drama in this kitchen......" Yoongi mocked savagely.....Jimin controlled his laugh, and looked at jungkook who is awkwardly smiling at them......

"Why are you here in this time....." Jungkook asked embarrassingly.....

"We are here to get some ice cream....." jimin replied quietly.....

Jungkook gazed back when his baby scratched his back.....

"I need too...." Tae said softly with doe eyes and licking his index finger by using his now swollen red lips......Jungkook leaned for a peck but retreated and looked at yoonmin couple who is examining every move of the other couple astoundingly.....Yoongi cleared his throat and moved towards the freezer to get some ice cream for his chim......Jungkook too get some for his baby.......Jimin raised his hands towards yoongi to place him on the kitchen counter.....Yoongi did what his chim's wish and stand near him with affectionate eyes and admiring how his love eating the ice cream........

Meanwhile jungkook is feeding the ice cream to his baby's favourite flavour strawberry......Tae is too sitting on the kitchen counter........when yoongi saw that lovely scene he too feed the ice cream to his chim......Yoongi did whatever jungkook did.....If Jungkook caress tae's cheeks, yoongi too follow that......If Jungkook hum any song, yoongi too hums.....They both stared 'WTF' look......They are in a lovey dovy competition, who will express more love to the other?......Tae and jimin was happily enjoying the moment.......

Jungkook didn't give up, he take a spoon of ice cream in his mouth and smug smirk at yoongi, and then he leaned to tae and feed him with his mouth......Tae didn't expect that feeding style......he pushed jungkook at bit but soon melted in it.....Yoongi sighed and began to do what jungkook did but jimin pushed and got down from the kitchen counter......

"Come.....give them some privacy....." Jimin said by dragging yoongi's hand........Yoongi gulp down that mouthful of ice cream and followed jimin disappointingly......Jungkook parted their lips while a string of saliva still connecting their lips.....

"Kookie....." Tae called softly while his head on jungkook's shoulder.......Jungkook hummed back while hugging his two babies safely......

"Lil need to sleep....." Tae said quietly and crossed his legs and arms around jungkook..... Jungkook carred him by gripping his hands on tae's slim waist and walked towards their bedroom.........

 Jungkook carred him by gripping his hands on tae's slim waist and walked towards their bedroom

This is how taekook bedroom wall look in this fic......

Funny though 😅

Sorry for the late update 🤗💜