Overlord Gathering

It had been a month since Angel settled into her new mansion. She liked the space it held, and it even had a lab for her to make her potions and experament.

Right now, she was relaxing after another hard day. And a knock was at the door.

"The door's open!" She yelled.

It was Alastor. "Why hello Angel! Excuse my sudden visit, but I came to tell you that an Overlord Gathering is the day after tomorrow. But it's mostly to welcome you as a new Overlord."

"Overlord huh? ...Is that Valentino character gonna be there? She asked dreadfully." Angel asked setting down her book.

"Unfortunately so. He answered sadly." Alastor said with a strained smile.

"...If it's alright, mind if you take me there? There's a chance he'll jump me if I arrive on my own."

"Why, it'll be my pleasure darling!" Alastor's smile widened.

'Well, I'd better look at my wardrobe for something formal...' Angel thought.

---------------

Alastor had returned on the day of the party to pick up Angel.

But he wasn't prepared for the sight before him.

She was dressed in a medival-gothic styled ballgown decked in black and pink and she also let her hair down in long white waves to her waist.

She also wore a peculiar necklace that appeared to be a triangle with a circle inside and a single line bisecting it.

"Hey Alastor. What do you think?" Angel asked her sharp teeth showing.

"Actually, you look rather...bewitching." the Radio Demon complimented her as he allowed her to take his arm.
-----------
Now the two of them walked off to Lucifer's home where the Gathering was taking place.

As the two of them entered, eyes were on her as demons whispered.

"Is that her?"
"Yeah, that's her alright."
"She's looks even better in person."
"Man, if I wasn't married..."
"Yeah, but looks like she's busy with Alastor."
"I heard they are somewhat acquainted."

She decided to ignore the whispers as she gave her black fur coat to a butler for him to hang.

"I see you gained a reputation miss." A voice said behind the two demons.

It was Lucifer himself. And his wife Lilith.

"Angel Dust, sire, your grace. A pleasure to finally meet the both of you." Angel bowed to the King of Hell and his wife.

"Oh, no need for formalities darling. Lucifer and Lilith are fine." The Queen shrugged off the polite greeting.

-------------

Throughout the party, Angel recived complements and was even asked a few questions about herself. She made sure not to reveal to much about herself, being secretive.

Then she and Alastor spotted a certain insect demon across the room.

Valentino.

And he wasn't alone. There was another demon with him. He looked to be fairly normal except his head appeared to be a TV screen.

Then again, there were stranger things she saw in Hell.

Then she noticed Valentino made eye contact with her, and his gaze was less than friendly along with his twisted smile.

Although she forgot her wand, it didn't mean she wouldn't keep him at bay.
-----------------
Cliffhanger. What should happen next?
Plz comment!