Ch7: The ᎡᏌᏞᎬᏚ

(Do My Own Thing by: American Authors)

He then went to a closet, Im guessing, and told me to sit on the bed. I sat down and he opened it.

"Rule number one, every night you have to wear these." He said

It was a bunch of different designs of nightwear. They were showy and inappropriate but I sold my soul to him so I might as well listen.

"Rule number two, every morning you have to kiss me." He said and smirked even more

Even though he didn't have a normal face, I can still tell he had the face of someone who thinks I wouldn't do it. Oh how I'll prove him wrong.

"Okay." Was all I said

He froze for a moment and then turned back to the closet.

"Rule number three!" He said then said warningly," if I catch you kissing on any of those idiots here, you die."

He was very serious about that one, but I wouldn't do that. I know myself well enough to know I wouldn't.

"Rule four, stay away from my brother." He said," that wasn't a rule before but right now he's being a real nosy bitch of a brother so if you see him, walk the other way."

I nodded and he continued.

"I already told you five yesterday, so rule six." He said," if I'm at the table for whatever reason like eating or lunch, you have to sit in my lap."

He had the same look like if I wouldn't do it. Im still gonna prove him wrong.

"Number seven, I choose what you wear." He said and he turned his head to me," and you can't complain."

I let out a pft cause he must've forgotten that I was a stripper.

"I was a stripper, I'm use to wearing a lot so I won't care." I replied

"Good." He smirked," number eight, you have to address me by master. No matter where we are or who is there."

He then headed to the bathroom I guess and I smirked.

"Okay master." I said a bit smug

He froze in his tracks and just stood there.

'Wait did he not expect me to really say it?'

"Of course I didn't!" He complained as he turned to me

He had a hint of pink on his cheeks and I giggled. He then disappeared and I just sat there.

'Awe, but it was his rule he should've expected me to say it.'

I shook my head and got up. I then felt a tap behind me and turned around to see nothing but there was clothes on the bed. I got the idea of what it meant and started to undress.

Literally two minutes later

I actually don't mind what I'm wearing.