3: Dinner

What? Can someone repeat that, please? What do you mean, brothers? Questions running in my mind that are looking for answers

What? Can someone repeat that, please? What do you mean, brothers? Questions running in my mind that are looking for answers. I only stared at them, wanting for an enlightenment.

"Kyshelle, lovely meeting you again. You've grown into a beautiful woman." The guy with tattoos broke the silence as he stared directly at me.

Kyshelle?

Who?

I looked at him confusingly. What is happening? I saw how he shifted his position to face me with his hurt expression when I didn't respond.

"I'm Kieran, your eldest brother. I know you're confused right now, but I'm so glad we finally found you. We looked for you for how many years, we're so happy to see you again, Kyshelle." I saw how tired his eyes were while talking to me. He looks so lost yet so strong at the same time.

"When we were little, our parents gave us a choice to whom we have to stay with." Kieran explained to me about the bankruptcy and how people handed me to a random person without them knowing.

"We couldn't track you down, Kyshelle. We didn't know to whom you were given after that women passed away. None of us knew where you were until Kritton found you." The other guy continued with low voice when he saw Kieran struggled with his words.

I was still processing everything, but I saw myself packing to move out and live with them. I'm going to live with six men who are strangers to me. I don't know how to process this. It won't sink in my mind that I'm moving with six strangers who's apparently my biological brothers. Why did they pass me down? Where are my biological parents? I packed most of my things that are in my room, including my art supplies.

I didn't get to say goodbye to my siblings, even though I knew they wouldn't care. I am currently sitting in their luxurious car as the other half of my brothers were in a different car.

The ride is awfully awkward. I had a lot of questions running in my mind while looking out of the window but was back into reality when they stopped in front of a house. We were greeted with a tall gate with guards standing on each side.

"We're here." Kieran said.

Wow, I don't even think this is a house anymore, It's more like a mansion. This explains their luxurious cars.