DESCRIPTION

TEASER

"Come on you know you wanna fuck my little tight pussy right here right now on that couch. So stop trying to resist me" she whispered into my ear then licked the shell of it she was right I did want to fuck her but the risk of getting caught was great everybody was upstairs sleeping but if they wanted to get water or use the bathroom it wouldn't take a genious to know what we were up to but the thrill of getting caught always gave her an exciting thrill she loved the idea.

I groaned as her tiny hands rubbed my chest down to my already hard dick she laughed at the painful look that came across my face cause she knew all too well what she was doing to me.

"Babygirl we can't right now" I managed to get out.

She backed away from me slowly then stared at me with a sinster like smile she slowly lifted her tank top over her head revealing her taunting dark chocolate nipples after that her hands grazed over her hips down to her Cotten shorts she shimmied out of them then let them fall down to her feet before she kicked it aside.

Shit she wasn't even wearing any panties my dick strained inside my pants understandably eager to get out.

She smirked before turning around and giving me the perfect view of her apple bottom ass she walked off in the direction of the couch and as she was walking her ass jiggled like crazy with each step she took

She stopped at the couch then leaned down onto it with her ass up and face down shoved into the couch she looked up at me with a sexy vixion look on her face then wiggled her ass.

"I'm waiting daddy"

A/n : now I know this doesn't really count for as a description but this is as far of a deception that I'm gonna give sooooo.....with that being said if you read this story I really hope you enjoy it ❤️ also as you read forward please comment and vote for

with that being said if you read this story I really hope you enjoy it ❤️ also as you read forward please comment and vote for