Chapter 30

Rose opened her eyes to see herself in her bed back at the Phantomhive manor. She sit up and rubs her eyes.

"Sebastian" she calls out

Her door opens to reveal a smiling Sebastian "good morning my lady"

"Sebastian.. what happened?" Rose asks "every time I use my demon powers i pass out still"

"well you're still considered a newly born demon until you've made a contract" Sebastian explains as he walks over and opens her curtains "only when you make your first contract will your true demon powers be revealed, I am truly curious to see what type of demon you are"

"The only person I'm interested in making a contract with is my brother.. but he's not ready yet" Rose sighs sadly

"the Young Master is just worried about you" Sebastian walks over to her bedside and rubs her head "he doesn't want you to become a full demon because he is scared that you will hate yourself"

"But I want to be able to protect him... and.." she looks away blushing "I want.. to stay with you"

Sebastian takes her chin and makes her look at him "you truly are like a little kitten, my dear rose"

Rose blushes and Sebastian chuckles, he lets go of her chin and walks over to her wordrobe.

"Come young miss, it's time to get ready. Miss Hopkins, your tailor, is coming to design some new clothes for you and your brother. Including a dress for Lady Elizabeth for her and Ciel to match on Easter" Sebastian tells her

Rose's expression turns a bit sad "oh yes.. I'm sure Elizabeth and Ciel will look very cute together"

"Hm?" Sebastian looks at her "my Lady are you still sad about the death of your fiance"

"..Alois was a troubled kid... but he didn't deserve to die" Rose says sadly

Sebastian smiles "don't worry young miss, though you are without a betrothed you will always be safely under my care"

Rose once again blushes "y-yes, thank you Sebastian"

-

Rose walks into the room where Elizabeth and Ciel were sitting in.

"Rosie!" Elizabeth shouts excitedly, she runs over and hugs her "Oh I've missed you so much"

"Be careful Lizzy" Ciel lectures "Rose might still be injured"

"Don't worry big brother I'm fine" Rose tells Ciel before turning to Elizabeth "how are you sis?"

"Oh my gosh you're so cute!" Elizabeth squeals as she hugs Rose again "you called me sis"

"my god" Ciel mumbles then looks at the two "Lizzy please, I don't want you to accidently hurt her"

"Sorry sorry" Elizabeth apologizes

"Excuse me"

They turn to the door to see Sebastian and their tailor Nina Hopkins.

"Nina!" Elizabeth shouts excited

"Aren't you good tempered today, Lady Elizabeth" miss Hopkins gushes and kisses Elizabeth on the cheek "You're as lovely as always"

"Thanks!" Elizabeth replies happily

Miss Hopkins turns to Ciel "The earl is still a beautiful boy as always. It's amazing"

She then hugs Rose "And Lady Rose is still so short and cute"

"Why does everyone just want to hug Rosie today" Ciel says a bit irritated

"I'm fine Ciel stop worrying so much" Rose laughs