Carnage arc pt. 4

Y/n finally reaches his destination as he lands on top of an abandoned warehouse. His spider sense began to go off causing him to jump out of the way. As he jumps, Carnage swings her axe shaped hand at him. She gives a crazed giggle as her eyes continue to leak. With little to no words exchanged between the two, Carnage tries to jump at him, only for her to be pulled back by some webbing.

Petra is seen in her Spider-woman suit. Petra tosses Carnage across the roof, only for Carnage to dig her fingers into the roof panels to stop her from falling. Carnage tries to jump at them again, but she is then suddenly tackled by Venom. Venom and Carnage claw at each other as they roll around the roof. Carnage grabs Venom's upper jaw before she begins to peel Venom off of Ellie, who also slashes at Carnage's chest revealing Casey. The two host Glare at each other for a second that felt like eternity.

Casey's eyes filled with rage, tries to punch Ellie through the symbiotes, only for Ellie to punch Casey directly in the nose. Casey feels back as is covered by Carnage once again. Carnage grew multiple tendrils that began to jab at Venom.

Venom attempts to block the tendrils, however her arms are impaled by the sharp tendrils.

Venom: AAAHHHH!!

Petra attempts to kick Carnage from behind, however, Carnage spins around and grabs her by the throat before pulling Petra closer to her face.

Carnage: You took him away from me!

Petra: H-He never belonged to you!

Carnage growled as she began to squeeze harder. 

A loud bang was heard behind her, as Y/n landed behind her, before punching Carnage in the jaw.

Y/n: Leave her alone!

Y/n Yells as he Glitches next to the red monster, Y/n's hands spark as he punches Carnage in the face with a Venom strike. The electricity flows through Carnage, before practically blowing her across the metal rooftop. Y/n helps Petra and Venom up.

Y/n: Venom, Petra, are you guys okay?

Petra: *coughs* Y-Yeah, my neck only hurts a bit.

Y/n: Venom?

Venom: Ellie is healing, we'll be fine.

Y/n: Good. Now for phase two. 

As Carnage begins to stand up, as she looks up she sees Y/n, Petra, and Venom running straight towards her. Venom throws the first punch, which gets easily blocked by Carnage. Petra then shoots an electric web directly in between Carnage's eyes. Carnage yells as she attempts to rip off the webbing, only for her to be wrapped in webbing by Y/n. Y/n begins to swing Carnage around and around, before slamming her into the roof, which collapses on impact. 

Petra and Venom get onto higher ground, while Y/n punches Carnage on the way down. Carnage slaps Y/n away, the two crash onto the ground. The two push themselves up before staring each other down.

Carnage: You will be ours!!

Y/n: No thanks.

Carnage tells in frustration and tackles Y/n, however he glitches through her and kicks the back of her head. He does a fury of kicks, before knocking Carnage over.  Carnage sprouts more tendrils and attempts to stab Y/n. Y/n was able to phase through most of them, however as he stops glitching one tendril stabs his abdomen. Carnage trips the tendril out, casung Y/n to gasp from the pain.

Carnage: we're sorry honey, but you made us do this.

Y/n clutches his side, before falling onto the ground. Carnage smiles and approaches Y/n before cupping his cheeks.