Chapter 9 - Party

"Ok so, which one?" I ask holding up the two dresses to Ava.

"Mmm, I say the black one." She points to the dress in my left hand.

"Yes ma'am." I go to my closet to change.

We're currently getting ready for a party being thrown by some kid in my history class.

***

"Welcome!" A girl shouts as we walk through the door.

"Thanks!" Ava yells back. We make our way over to the drinks and meet Alden and Wyatt. We start our shots and wait for the next song.

"Oh hey look! It's the bitch that thinks she's better than everyone else." Ok so this is Chad.

Yes Chad. The stereotypical Chad. And yes his name is actually Chad.

"Dude just because I rejected you two years ago does not mean I think I'm better than you."

"Well you obviously think you're better than me because you won't give me a chance."

"I rejected you then because I was with my girlfriend and I've rejected you since cause you're a dick!"

He smirks, "I could show you my-"

"Keep it up Chad and I'll fuck your girlfriend." This is when he stops and turns around and walks of wordlessly.

Damn right bitch.

I turn around and the crowd we created starts clapping.

***

Ok so I have a high alcohol tolerance but certain people I know don't. After the whole Chad thing, Issac showed up and went straight to the drinks.

Well that didn't end well. The dudes a light weight and is currently trying to get a shrub to come upstairs with him.

"No Issac get the hell away from the plant- No stop trying to pick it up." And I was put on duty to make sure he gets home safe.

The Uber I called pulls up in front of us and Issac squeals and then giggles.

"Heh, you know what? I'm a pretty pretty princess!"

"Yes you're the prettiest princes in the kingdom now get in the fucking car."

He gets in and pouts. "Don't curse at me."

I sigh, "I'm not cursing at you Issac, I'm cursing in general, ok?" I look over and this bitch is asleep.

Very cute sleeper, but at a very inconvenient time.

The Uber pulls up in between our houses and I pay him. I then try and get Issac out of the car bit his dead weight is a little too much so I wake him up.

"Come on Issac let's walk in and then you can sleep." I try to reason.

"You know what? No. I don't need your help. I'm a pretty pretty princess and I don't need a peasant like you helping me." He now turns his nose up stubbornly in the air and stumbles to his door.

When he's by the door he turns to me and waves with the most childish smile ever.

Cabrón. 

This little shit is going to be the fucking death of me.

Short chapter I know and I'm sorry.