CHAPTER 48

------------------- Few hours ago ... 

"Stop stop here bhaiya ...", said Khushi to the auto driver. After paying the auto Khushi got down and went up the stairs of mandir.

She so wanted to spend some time with Arnav today. She wanted to tell him that her family has no objection with their relation. She felt light now that she doesn't have to hide her feelings, her love for Arnav from her family. And for the same reason she doesn't care now what other people will think about them because her family is now with her. Some where she wanted to thank the person who leaked their picture. At least due to that her family came to know of their relation 'although in a littledramatic way but still a good thing ', she giggled thinking that.

She flicked the mandir bell and folded her hands in front of Devi Maiya and prayed for Arnav, Arush, his family and her family. She prayed to be with Arnav soon and forever. When finished, she took the parsad from the pandit and then moves back. She was descending the stairs when a man in driver's uniform came to her.

"Khushi Mam ...", the man called her and she looked at him surprised.

"Yes?", asked Khushi.

"Arnav Sir has sent me to pick you up", the man said.

"Arnavji?", said Khushi surprised.

"Yes Mam ... he was busy in a meeting so he send me to take you to him", said the driver quickly.

Hearing that, a big smile came on her face, "Ok", she said and went with the man. The man moves to the left side after climbing down and Khushi followed.

She was feeling happy that Arnav is busy but still he thought of her and had sent a car to pick her up. But then something struck her ... Wait, how did Arnavji knew that I'm here?, thought Khushi and stopped.

She didn't tell anyone that she would be going to mandir because when she left the office she wasn't planning to go to mandir as she thought to thank Devi Maiya when she saw the mandir coming close.

"Mam?", said the driver who turned back to Khushi and saw her stopped.

"How did Arnavji knew that I am here?", asked Khushi.

"Arnav Sir has asked the guards to follow all the family members for the safety purpose ... he knew from them that you have stopped at the mandir", said the man and gesture with his hand to come along. Nodding her head Khushi moves forward. She knew from Lavanya way back that Arnav have guards for every family member.Why didn't Arnav tell her that guards are following her too? She never saw any guards around her?, as the thought came in her mind she stopped again. At that instant she started to get negative vibes. She looks ahead and saw a black car and a black van.

"Mam ... please come Arnav Sir must be waiting for you", said the driver opening the back door of the car for her.

"No ...", said Khushi quickly, she wasn't feeling right from all this. Why didn't Arnav call or send her message regarding this? The thought came in her mind and she knew that something was not right. "I mean ... I have some work. I will come myself", said Khushi and turn to go but then she stop seeing two men standing in front of her.

"Please Mam ... sit inside.  We will take you where you want to go", said the man who was standing in front of Khushi.

Khushi quickly looked around ... there was no one else. She didn't know that they had come behind the mandir. She curses herself that why didn't she notice that. She quickly moves to side.

"No thank you, I can manage", said Khushi and quickly move to the side but the second man who came behind her quickly grabs her arm.

"Well we were asking you nicely but you don't understand", said the man in angrily tone.