Announcements

🔴20th February 2022

Since I have university exams coming up within a month, I am closing the shop for a while. I should have closed long back but when I was about to close there were six cover requests and two banner requests. I couldn't turn them down. So, finally, after completing them all in a go, I am closing the shop. But you can still drop your requests in the 'forms' chapter and wait till the shop is active again (Only if you think it's worth waiting). I will hopefully be back by the second week of April again. Until then, buhbye lovelies. Loved making graphics for you all.

Thank you for your precious time. Lots of love <3

🔴27th July 2021

The shop is completely open and accepting orders :)

🔴17th Oct 2020

To all the lovely people who are reading this, thank you for your time!

I am extremely sorry for delaying the deliveries. I still have so many requests and prize covers to complete. Usually, I do at least three requests per day, that's why I have mentioned 'delivery within three days in the description (I removed it now). But a couple of days back my college had announced online model exams which will happen till Oct 15, which is very important for us!

So for the past two days, I was trying to complete all the pending graphics and close the shop. But due to bad weather conditions, the internet connection is very poor. Hence, I couldn't do that too. It is taking forever to download pics, upload the final work in Wattpad, and mail it to the customers and the winners. So, I thought of informing you all about this.

Now, the shop is not closed. It's not completely on hiatus too. Since none of the factors seems much cooperative now, I will upload the graphics slowly one by one, it will be very slow till Oct 15.

I am again sorry for the inconvenience. I hate making people wait. I hope that you all are safe and happy. Thenks for bearing with me.

Lots of love.

🔴23rd Oct 2020

To all the beautiful people that decided to read this, thank you for your time!

So from now on, I will be active on Wattpad. Sorry for making you wait. I think I have around ten graphic requests including the prize covers. I will try to complete all of them within four days. Sorry again!

I will do them one by one. Please wait for four more days.

Lots of love.