AOD #1 - These Four Walls

The year was 1920, two years after the end of the Great War and five years after the Y/N had obtained his abilities. During that time, he fought valiantly throughout the remaining three years of the war hardly ever rarely stopping for anything relishing in the art of fighting.

Throughout the war time, he fought under the codename Deadpool and became a bit of a legend throughout as the man who wore red and black mask and clothes. Y/N had become an skilled tailor in his down time creating his own suit, one that was more form fitting but still allowed him to move around freely.

----------------------------------------------------------Since Y/N was legally declared dead by the army and police, he thought it best not to keep staying in the UK and instead decided to move out West to the United States of America where he wa...

Since Y/N was legally declared dead by the army and police, he thought it best not to keep staying in the UK and instead decided to move out West to the United States of America where he was currently residing in New York, Brooklyn to be exact. He was living in a small apartment which was pretty cozy and to his liking.

Y/N was making some dinner in his kitchen a classic bacon and scrambled egg sandwich, he sat at his shitty wooden round table and began consuming them when he was done he grabbed a quick cup of coffee downing the strong cup of liquid so fast that it burned his throat.

He went into his bedroom to put on his suit before walking over to the entrance to his apartment as soon as he opens the door "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!" He exclaimed as he practically jumped out of his skin "Reader, what are you doing here?"

"Ohhh I know what you're thinking how the hell is breaking the fourth wall. Well I'll be completely honest with you the author was writing a really detailed description as to how I could break the fourth wall but when he and I looked it over..........it was complete fucking garbage, it was ridiculously confusing and honestly I've produced shits with more clarity than the original write for chapter."

Y/N walked out of his apartment and went onto the dimly lit street "So I'll give you a quick rundown as to how I can break the fourth wall."

He climbed up onto the roof of a building and looked over New York City "Baaaaasically my constantly regenerating cells has kept my brain in a state of flux, I know big science words zzzzzzz,.......... but mixed with the trauma of all the things I did and saw during the war allows me to see into your world, hence the fourth wall breaking."

He was running an jumping from building to building before lying down on his back and looking up at the stars "I met the author of the book, bit of a dick. He said I was his favourite comic book character but I asked with 'If I'm your favourite why is your Wattpad name, themexicanhulk and not themexicandeadpool ' yeah he shit himself when I said that.......... plus I found out he was the one who put me through that procedure - ipso facto the author is an asshole." He threw up his middle fingers in anger.

"Now if the author sticks to his plans for the next couple of Adventures of Deadpool then there will be a big time skip of a large number of years so I'll tell you this I'm heading off to Japan to master my hand to hand combat and also how to use my Katanas more efficiently.........I mean it's not like I don't have the time" He then mutters under his breath "Seeing as I can't fucking die"

Y/N observes the city and sees that there is no action going on so heads into Central Park and looks at the birds in the tree before getting an idea in the hope of subduing the boredom "You winged fuckers" He yells as he shoots the birds with his pistols.

He continues shooting the birds in the trees until he has to reload "I also learned the full extent of my abilities which was pretty cool yeah superhuman speed, strength, durability, agility, reflexes and stamina which I gotta say not only aid how fight but my sex life has improved to an insane extent but I mean it helps when you're ridiculously handsome and the funniest person alive."

After a night of completely pointless activities (that were only used to give the author something to describe and up the word count) Y/N headed back to his apartment and flopped into his bed, quickly getting out of his suit and going naked under the covers "Good night reader, hope you're excited for the future adventures and phases we go through together" Y/N then gets his swords and pistols using them as stuffed animals "What? it's not weird" Y/N then drifted off to sleep.