AOD #2 - Back Alley Brawler

The year was 1938 and Y/N was still residing in Brooklyn, he stayed in Japan until 1930 mastering his several martial arts as well as becoming a bladed weapon expert in much quicker time than normal thanks to his enhanced abilities.

He came back to Brooklyn during the Depression thankfully for Y/N though he found easy work doing several messy jobs all around the country. It wasn't the prettiest or even legal work but it paid well and that's all that matters.

----------------------------------------------------------
"WE'LL GET YOU ONE DAY DEADPOOL!!" The owner of a speakeasy yelled to Y/N as scaled up a building.

"My schedule is pretty hectic this week but if you want to get me next week then you'll have to book an appointment with my secretary" Y/N yelled cupping his hands over his mouth to enhance the volume.

The speakeasy owner yelled something back but Y/N was already on his way so didn't hear what he said. Y/N laughed to himself "We'll get you one day Deadpool" Y/N mocked speaking in a Brooklyn accent. "Has that guy not read my comics......so uncultured"

Y/N jumped down by a dumpster around the back of a toy shop to go to pick up his payment from his temporary employer. He knocked on the door using a secret knock to make sure they knew he was friendly. The door opened and a man about 6"2 with blonde hair and blue eyes came out with a bag of money "Is the job done?" He asked hesitantly

Y/N put his hands on his hips and tilted his head slightly "Dude I'm Deadpool, has no one ever told you....... don't question greatness"

"God you're so relentlessly annoying" The man groaned

Y/N put up a double thumbs up and was smiling dumbly under his mask "And you love me for it, Harvey"

Harvey's eyes narrowed as anger grew in his features "What have I said about using my first name!"

Y/N flopped his body sarcastically before replying in an tone that matched his body language "Sorry.......Mr Dent"

"That's better, now here's your money - $100 as promised" Mr Dent handed him the brown paper bag as Y/N kicked his lips at the sight of the dollars inside.

"Ohhhhh you are so beautiful, yes you are, yes you are" Y/N spoke in a baby voice as Harvey just shook his head knowing not to question Deadpool's strange behaviour.

"Until next time Deadpool" Mr Dent said as he shut the door on the red suited individual not giving him a chance to speak.

"Well that's rude of him" Y/N said as he scaled back up the building.

Y/N was whistling a tune as he was going back to his apartment throwing in a couple of dance moves to compliment his whistling before he heard something in the alley below him.

"It's pointless to fight back kid" A deep masculine voice said as Y/N heard a punch echo throughout.

Y/N looked down to see three guys beating the shit out of a guy not much older than 18. He looked down and groaned "Should I help? I kind of wanna go home and go to sleep" He seriously pondered on that thought for a few minutes "Eh why not it might further the plot"

Y/N put the bag of money into his suit down into the crotch area, he then looked up "Don't judge me! Girls shove stuff in their bras to make their tits look bigger and if you don't know someone who's done that, I'm calling bullshit"

Y/N then cracked his knuckles and clicked his neck before letting out a sigh "Maximum Effort" he said as he jumped down into the alley below.

Y/N landed directly behind the attackers and said "Hello gentlemen, I'm looking to get beat up, have I come to the right place?"

All three attackers looked behind them and were immediately scared "H-holy shit you're Deadpool"

Y/N crossed his arms "Yes I am, now are we gonna fight or are you gonna run because this chapter could do with some action in it?"

Immediately the three attackers took off running, leaving the beaten youth on the floor as Y/N put his hands in the air "Thanks for nothing assholes."

He walked over to the beaten up youth and gently shook him, he groaned a bit so Y/N picked him up and helped him stand, he was still a bit groggy but managed to keep his balance. As soon as he was upright, Y/N couldn't help but notice how incredibly short and scrawny this guy was.

"Jesus dude, you need to hit the weights. My ass is more filled out than you" Y/N joked earning a soft chuckle from the man.

"Probably should" He joked back

"So you wanna tell me what that was all about?" Y/N asked

The man started coughing a bit as Y/N patted his back allowing him to catch his breath "I was on a double date with my friend but as always both girls were interested in him so I decided to leave when those guys tried robbing a young woman, tried to stop it and ended up getting robbed myself."

Y/N was genuinely impressed by the scrawny man's willingness to help someone "That's brave of you......stupid but brave."

He waved his hand "I'm used to getting into fights in the alleyway."

Y/N snorted "Yeah and how many have you won?"

The man looked down "Uhhh none" He said with a hint of shame.

"That's what I thought" Y/N chuckled

The man extended his arm out to Y/N "Thank you for helping me, I know you're Deadpool but I'm Steve Rogers."

Y/N's eyes widened not that Steve could see from under the mask as he accepted his gesture "Steve Rogers, I'm sure I'll remember that name" Y/N smirked after his comment before letting go of Steve's hand.

Y/N then dove into his pants which Steve found very weird pulling out his brown paper bag before holding out ten dollars to Steve "Here to compensate you for the robbery"

"No,no I can't accept that much" Steve says rapidly shaking his head and putting his arms out

"I'm not taking no for an answer and believe me I can do this all night" Y/N says holding out the money to Steve.

"Wow, Uhhh thank you. You really don't have to." He said as he pocketed the cash.

"Don't worry I'm always earning cash from taking out bad guys" Y/N says before he then began to walk away but Steve runs after him causing him to lose his breath.

"Thanks again Deadpool, I appreciate it" Steve says putting his hand on the shoulder of the red suit wearer "Bye Deadpool, hopefully we meet again" He says before walking presumably home.

"I'm sure we will!" Deadpool yells before whispering "Captain America"