When her eyes opened...

~I kneel there, my long raven black hair spilling around my shoulders and onto my naked back, bright blue eyes shining with need and desire. The beautiful silver collar around my neck is soft metal making me feel gorgeous, my palms are open and arms outstretched with the leash waiting. My mind is empty except for the need to please, "Take me Master. I am Yours." I beg him with a husky breath. He takes the leash from my outstretched hands and a light shines bright inside my head, I hear music chimes and moan low at the electricity flowing through us both. "I am His, His to do whatever He wishes with." I think to myself quietly.~

~My blue eyes shine bright as I look up at Him with adoration, something tells me to kneel further. I immediately go into the humble pose, forehead touching the floor and my back arched high so my bare ass can be seen beautifully.~

I look at her completely bent forward. My eyes go wide at her beauty. So perfect in every way. I can't believe she is here. What do I do? I have only dreamt of this. Now it's real. I walk around her admiring every bit of her.

"Today is you first day and maybe the only day I will allow this. You are free to do as you please. Whatever you want you are free to do. Prove to me you are mine."

~My mind goes blank for a moment for I do not make the choices, He is my Master. I kneel there breathing deep, my beautiful hair covering my red cheeks. I wonder what I could do to prove I am His when He should have felt it in the leash as it left my palms.~

~I bring my body up in a fluid and graceful movement, I push my shoulders back and place my palms on my thighs, my nipples getting hard as I watch His hungry stare follow my every move. I whisper, " I am Yours to do with as You please." I watch Him as I kneel there, I smile softly up at Him and He moves closer to me. I reach out slowly, tentatively and slightly bewildered to be doing whatever I wish right now.~

I grab her chin. I know her answer is not to placate me. But I want her to do more. I want her to enjoy me as she pleases just this once. I want her to show me what she is willing to do. What she is willing to take. As I move closer and see her hand move I hope she knows why I set her free.

"Don't hesitate little one. Show me your resolve to me. My command is for you to please me how ever you can. However you want. I know you are mine to use as I please. Right now my pleasure will come from your willingness to act."

~With shaking hands, I reach out to Him and touch Him for the first time. My hands find warm cloth covering his skin, I drag my hand up and over the leg of his pants, cupping the back of his calf and thigh. Squeezing, exploring, feeling.~

~I bite my lower lip between my teeth, worried I will do something wrong and breathe in deep, the smell of him hitting me in my chest. I moan low.~

I can feel her tension so I lift her face and bring mine to hers.
"Relax my dear. You are safe with me."
Then I kiss her hoping to ease her mind and relax her.

~Leaning into His kiss, I exhale the pent up breath and my body shakes. I nip His bottom lip and when he sucks in his breath sharply, I do it again. Bringing my hands up to caress his lower back, I arch up into the kiss.~

I can feel the change in her. This is what I want. This is what I have been craving.

~Nipping at His mouth, He pulls me to my feet, I am only a few inches shorter than He is, which is perfect. I kiss and nip my way down his neck and across his collar bone area, licking and sucking at the soft spot on his neck, I bring my hands around his waist and flatten them on his stomach area.~