Part 1

A soft smile tugged on your lips as you snuggled your face deeper into the pillow. It seemed like the fairy in your dreams were showering you with her blessings that you kept smiling but the loud ring of the alarm jerked you out of your dreamland.

"Whyyy?" You groaned in a raspy voice until your sleepy eyes widened big. "Holy Jesus! My interview!" You grimaced, jumping out of your bed before dashing inside the washroom to get ready. You had an interview in the Kim Industries, and surely being late for it would be the last option that you can afford. You smiled at the lady cook who had prepared your breakfast by then.

"Minie.." You sighed, fetching an apple from the fruit basket. "I am already late. I can't have breakfast." You pouted at her. "Sorry y/nie but I won't let you step out without having it" She pointed at the plate full of sandwiches.

"Please understand." You shuffled through the files which you needed for the interview. "You understand please. What will I answer to Mr. Lee when he will ask about his princess's health." You rolled your eyes, grabbing one sandwich and stuffing it inside your mouth completely.

"B-bye" You mumbled with a full mouth, before running out of your apartment. "Let's go baby!" You tapped your scooty, before starting your ride towards the destination.

||

Slicing through the toasts and the omelette, the dining area of the Kim Mansion was only ringing with the sounds of the cutlery as the people sat there only focussed on their breakfast until the eldest Kim broke the silence like always.

"Yaah! Why is my soup so bland today?" Mr.Kim growled at the cook and the other three, eating with him sighed. "That's because you are keeping up with your health really well." The lady of the house, who was supposedly Mr. Kim's wife spoke, followed by a sarcastic smile.

"But honey, how will I have this. This is so…" He looked at the soup, before looking back at his wife with puppy eyes. "....yuck!" Seokjin chuckled a little, seeing his dad throw tantrums like always.

"Shut up and eat!" Mr.Kim yelled at him. "Sure dad." Seokjin smiled teasingly at him, before averting his attention back on his food. The only person who was quiet till now, not talking a bit, was the youngest son of the Kim's, Kim Taehyung.

"I have sent you the files of the Kang's. There is the list of the products they want to launch with us." Seokjin directed towards Taehyung. "I have already checked them. I am still in doubt with the deal but will sort it out till evening." Seokjin patted his back, proud of how hardworking his little brother was, while he was calm, still focussed on his breakfast.

"No business talks while eating boys." Mrs.Kim chimed, to which they nodded and once again the room beamed with small talks between the family members, while most of the time what Taehyung did was a simple nod or humming.

"Jimin I think you will have to conduct the interview today. I might not be available because of the meeting." Taehyung spoke over the call, walking out of the mansion with Seokjin but parted ways with him because he had to go somewhere else before going to the office.

"Okay I will take the interviews." Jimin, the general manager of the Kim Industries as well as his school time friend, said from the other side. "Please make sure that if it is a girl, then she is not like the previous one."

Jimin only chuckled in response, remembering his previous secretary, who used to literally throw herself on him at every instance and flirt with him making him so uncomfortable. This was the reason that he had to fire her and hence he is in search of a new secretary.

As his car ran smoothly through the roads, he checked his phone for the emails, sitting peacefully at the backseat until the car bumped a little. "What happened?" He asked the driver who looked at him fearfully.

"Actually sir. Our car bumped with a lady." "What? Are you blind or what?" Taehyung widened his eyes. "It was a light bump si-" He couldn't even complete his sentence as the same lady tapped on the window. It was you. Lee y/n.

The window being dark, was hiding the face of the person behind but you were so angry at the carelessness of the person because of whom the backlight of your scooty broke and you were almost about to fall down. Seeing the driver get down, you pointed your finger at him.

"Hey you. Are you blind ? Can't you see a person standing with her scooty in front of your car." You cupped your waist, glaring at him. "I am sorry madam." The driver panicked, instantly apologizing to you.

"Sorry? Your sorry won't repair my light. Where is your boss? I want to talk to him. Is he inside?" You pointed at the car. The driver gulped, shaking his head. "He is sitting coolly inside. Wow! After almost crashing me with his car, he is sitting inside and not even bothering to come out." You flared your nose, tapping on the window again.

"Hey you whoever is inside. Come out..!" You tapped again and again and felt anger rise up your veins when you got no reply. "Hey you! Come out!!" You yelled, this time kicking the tire, only to yelp in pain yourself, but composed yourself once you heard the click sound of the door.

Wearing a perfectly ironed three piece suit, hairs neatly gelled and tugged at one side, eyes hidden behind the neutral shades, you saw him get down.

"What's the matter?" His voice was as deep as an ocean but you felt like your principal from your old school spoke. "Matter? You want to know the matter? Look what he did to her." You pointed at your scooty whose backlight was completely smashed.

"Just see my baby. Your driver did this to her." You pointed your finger at him. "First. It's IT and not HER." You frowned at him but he continued. "Second. It's not a big deal. Just go and repair it." He completed in a monotonous voice.

"Repair it? Well I will, but what about the loss?" You gritted your teeths, cupping your waist again. "Give some money to her." He said to his driver and was about to go but you widened your eyes before standing in front of him, blocking his way.

"How rude Mr. I don't need your money. Just apologize and leave." You glared at him but he remained unaffected. His facial features remained the same as it were before. Calm.

"I won't apologize to someone who is so chaotic." Your mouth fell a little at his rude remark but you squint your eyes at him. "You have already wasted so much of my time Mr. I have an important intervi-" You halted from speaking and widened your eyes again, looking at your watch as your head knocked some sense in. You were running late for the interview.

"Just because I am in a hurry that's why I am forgiving you, or else…." You groaned, throwing a last glare at him before hastily walking away and he saw you leave in your scooty. "I didn't even apologize. Idiot!" He scoffed but ignored it and got inside his car before warning his driver to drive properly.

______________________________________