Josh's Shirt

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading and commenting on my stories! I hope you guys enjoy this next chapter!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Every couple has those weird things that they do. Something that slightly annoys the other person and they pretend that they don't find it actually quite attractive.

Having a coed dorm and living in the same building had a lot of advantages when you were dating in college. Josh and Maya were known to take advantage of all those advantages.

Having a roommate that loved to sleep around in college had been one of those advantages for Josh, as Maya would sneak into his dorm room and they would have a night of their own as Josh's roommate was only God knows where on campus.

Having a boyfriend that wore lose baggy t-shirts and sweatshirts most of the time was an advantage for Maya. Because if they were a size too big for Josh, then they were two sizes too big for Maya. And that's how she loved it.

"Isn't that Uncle Josh's shirt?" Maya turned around to look at her best friend, who had a slight smirk on the edge of her face. "He was wearing that same exact shirt just yesterday."

"So?" Maya shrugged her shoulders. Riley raised her eyebrow.

"Does he know that you're wearing his favorite AC/DC shirt?" Riley asked her. Maya bit her lip in a grin. Oh he knew. And if he didn't know, then it was her job to get him to notice.

"Well if he doesn't then he will later today." Maya answered her. Riley shook her head at her friend before zipping up her bag.

See, it was a game that Maya had that she just loved to play with Josh. Because in a moment of weakness on a cold October night with them all cuddled up in his dorm room, he had let it slip that it drove him crazy whenever he saw her in his clothes. T-shirts, sweatshirts- it didn't matter to him.

Oh yes. Maya knew how much he struggled keeping his hands to himself whenever he saw her in his clothes, and that's exactly what she was hoping for.

Later on that day, she was walking across campus over to her next class, she had tied a knot at the end of Josh's shirt to make it fit just a bit more to her figure. But everyone knew that it wasn't her shirt. Everyone had seen Josh in his favorite AC/DC shirt, they knew how much he loved that shirt. Almost just as much as he loved Maya, and she'd be the only that could get away with stealing and wearing it.

Josh did a double take as he was walking with a few friends and he noticed his girlfriend walking past him. He noticed the AC/DC shirt, but it didn't register in his mind until he gave her that second look, immediately feeling his heart skip a beat and knots to come up into his stomach.

His eyes darkened as she turned her head over her shoulder and gave him a wink before continuing her walk towards her next class. He gripped the shoulder strap of his bag until his knuckles turned white, trying to get control of himself.

"Dude, you coming?" One of his friends spoke up, making him swallow hard and come out of his trance slightly. He looked back at his group before giving the blond one more look as she rounded the corner and out of sight.

He found her later that day, in-line to get coffee. She was still wearing his shirt, and had even pulled her hair back into a messy bun that also drove him crazy as the small little ringlets came out to curl around her face. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, bringing her full into his chest.

"I don't remember telling you could borrow my shirt this morning." He whispered slightly as his nose nuzzled the side of her neck. She gave out a happy sigh as she smirked at him before laying her card down for the guy to swipe so she could get her coffee.

"To be fair, we didn't really do much talking this morning or late last night. And I couldn't find my shirt, it seemed to have disappeared." She whispered back at him. Josh smirked into her neck as she reached out and grabbed her card back from the guy.

Josh ran his hands up her back and down her arms before his hand came to rest on hers. He linked their fingers together before dragging her over to the side so they could wait on her coffee together.

"You know what this does to me." He said as he came to tug on the ends of the shirt that was tied up. Maya smiled as she brought her hands up to grip the front of his shirt.

"What are you going to do about it?" She asked him. Josh sighed as he let his head fall to her shoulder and wrapped his arms fully around her in a hug.

"We can't, not tonight anyway. My roommate is going to be there. Apparently he didn't have such a great time as he was hoping for last night." Josh told her. Maya smiled as he pecked her gently on the neck before coming back up to look at her again.

"I could always arrange it to where Riley could be with Lucas tonight." Maya stated. A look flashed across Josh's face causing Maya to barely hold in her laughter.

"I'd rather not think about my baby niece doing the same things that we do." He told her with a grimace. Maya leaned up and kissed him.

"Too bad, I could have taken your mind off it." Maya whispered in his ear before breaking away from him completely and leaning over to grab her coffee. She gave him another wink before walking away from him.

"Maya," Josh called out to her making her turn around to face him. Josh looked around to make sure there really wasn't anyone paying attention to them before coming to stand beside her again. "I want to make a rule." He said. Maya raised an eyebrow at him. "You can't wear my clothes on a night we can't be together." He told her. Maya smirked at him.

"Oh but my love, that's what makes it so exciting for the next time." She winked at him before turning around and walking away, leaving his standing there and running his hands through his hair.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading!