Leave. That wasn't a question.

Quick flashback:

Clary ran away for a few years ago, and they (Jace and her) broke up. She meet a guy, Levi, in the California institute , the place where she ran away to. They had to go there because Sebastion was looking for her, and that seemed to be the only pace for her to hide at the time. Little did Clary, know why they were there, and that Levi would cheat on her. She ran to the near by beach where she drew rune among rune until there power made her into one of the Walking Angels. She was explaining what happened to her, and Sebastion came in and took her away, but she acually went willingly. Levi and Lemmy sneak out to go see her at a tree after they and Jace (whom they leave out and not take on there adventure. hense the sneaking out) have a dream where they want them to go find her, at the tree. 

Ready for the continue in the story? Me to.

Clary's point of view.

Sebastian is leading me down this dark lit hallway. I reminded me of when I first when to the California institute. I went to go explore the institute, but I lift my which light at home, well, what used to me my home. I remember coming up apon a door. You know when you go somewhere, when it has a good or bad vibe that rolls over you when your there, or touch something? Yeah, that's what that door does. It just radiated negative vibes. Since it was dark, I put my arms on the door, to feel around and find some sorta indicationm I failed to see, more like feel, the the sign next to the door that warned me of contence inside on the room. I almost opened the door, when someone pulled my arm back, Lemmy. He told me never to go in there, and if her ever caught me in that room again, I would be kicked out of the institute, and never be allowed back again. I still wonder to this day what was in that room. When ever I tried to bring it up, they whole family dodged to question and planted a gloomy face on.

I didn't realize that he was talking until her practically yelled my name. "Clary!"

"Geez, what?"

"I was trying to tell you that room is over here, but you were to wound up in your thought."

"Sorry, it's just that your a really boring cicerone. When you started to say, 'This building was acually made by a group' I zoned out," I said confidently said with a smirk acrost my face.

"Just get in your room. Someone will come by and," he looked up and down me, "Clean this situation up."

"Why?" I tried to ask.

"We have a very, very importnt guest." At that, he pushed me in the room very impashiently. 

I desided to take this time to attept to send a massage to someone back at the New York institute. I lay down on the bed and shut my eyes. I thougt of the individual people I wanted to send the message to. Levi, Lemmy, Jace, and Alison.

For Levi, I was with him at the beach. We were swimming, and laughing, and having fun. I asked him if he wanted to play a game. Hide and seek. He agreed and I trickd him into being a the counter. He counted to 30 and then yelled, "Ready or not, here I come!" and laughed. We were having so much fun. He found be behind a beautiful tree, full of happiness and life on each branch. I looked over at him and said, "Levi, come for me at the tree. I'm there." 

After that, I went on to the net one. Jace. 

We were at a local cafe. "Hey Jace? Let's go to the park. Okay?" I looke at him over my coffee cup. His golden hair glisened in the sun. "Sure, the one by the beach or the one by the cemetary?" he asked with happiness overruling ever corner of his mouth. "Well, the one by the beach is so pretty. Let's go there." We both got up and began to walk down to the beach. We talked and talked for hours, just like we used to. I asked him questions like where he wanted to move when he's older, and he always answered with replies that incorperated me with him going around the world. I almost for got to tell him what I was there for, we were having so much fun together. We finally made our way to the park, and we sat down at a bench. Our time was almost up, and he leaned into kiss me. Before we touched I whispered, "The tree. Go to the tree." and then we were done. 

After I finished with Jace, I moved on to Levi. 

We were on the beach property, and were playing tag when I ran out of his view. "Clary, Clary! Where are you" he tried to scream at the top of his lungs. I replied with a laugh, "You silly Hybrid, I'm over here." I was standing behind him, and threw my hands over his head and jumped on his back. We played like this for what seemed to be hours. We ran around until I mad my way to the point where the tree was. I pointed and said, "That;s where I am. Come find me. I dare ya!" I then ran to thr tree expecting him to follow me, but he was stuck in black smile. Sebastion. He found out. He yelled at me, "Clary, CLary wait up. I'm stuck!" I tried to answer with an up beat voice. "Oh, silly. Just believe!" I saw him look down again, and the slime was gone. It really worked. He looked back up at me and ran towards me, knocking me to the ground. We started laughing. "Levi?" I asked. "Yes?" He replied with a sweet tone. Before I could reply, I realized that I was changing back into my self, and I only had a little time left. I bent down to his ear and whispered, "I have to stop him. He's coming." That was all I could do before we both got sucked back into reality.

I didn't get to say anything to Alison. What if she freaks out. She has been so kind that past few years with me. She even trained me, and was patent when I had to learn the basics.

I was awoken by a shack. I had flung my eyes open to see him Sebastian, looking over me with a gleam in his eye that made hair on a hairless cat stand up. "Looks like you have finally awoken," he said as he walk away from the bed a few feet. I bolted up taking this chance to obliterate the venerability I was in while laying down. After all, this was Sebastian.

He saw this sudden movement and darted back towards me and played me back into a laying position with his for arm on my neck and his body sitting on my waist. "Tsk tsk tsk, I thought that you would be faster. Oh well. I guess that this is a good thing after all." I looked at him puzzled. "Rlwhat do you mean by that?" I said through my teeth. The pain of his body and arm was unbearable, but I'm not weak Clary anymore. I'm strong and I don't show my weakness, simply because I don't have one, that is besides love.

"My sweet Clarissa, our guest is here." He pullede up and grabe the back of my neck with his hand, and he pulled me out into the dark hallway. He leaded up both into a very large room. The sealing was very high, almost as high as one would be in a movie theater. There was a very long table in the middle of the room that looked as if it belonged in a castle. "Sit down over there," he said while pointing to a chair on the far left and pushing me away from where I stood.

I calmly took me chair, I didn't want to cause Sebastian to have another breakout like he did in to room.

I figure walked I to the room. I was talk and skinny. Its had wings like an angel  but they differed from normal wings, one was white, and one was black. In fact, its whole body was like that, including its eyes.

I could tell what it was just by the smell. A demonic angel. Ones that I only existed in book, but on was sitting right across from me, smiling, and asked me a question that I truly did not want to answer, simply because I didn't know how to.

"Are you the one?"