06

Am I Wrong?

"How do you tease someone who likes you?"
"Simple! Just point out the features they like about you the most."

"So, Namjoon Hyung is your...." "NO!" "Okay... he's your fav..." "Anyway...!" "Why is he your...." "DON'T!!"

This has been going on for a while now. One thing was for sure, whatever primary inhibitions, uncertainty and ineptness once were in Mishil and Namjoon's relationship was now bound to be wiped out, as she tried to hide from the boys using Namjoon's broad frame.

The members were now blasting Mishil with questions that the flushed and mortified girl cut off even before it fully formed a sentence, let alone answered them. The instant Namjoon had grasped the fact, that he was his soulmate's bias, he spun around sideways and met Mishil who was red-cheeked, wanting the ground to swallow her up.

"Yah!" It was Yoongi who'd interjected and thank God he did! If not, then this squabbling between the members and Mishil could have been sustained for hours.

"So what if Namjoon-ah's her bias? That's perfect! I bet she already knows a lot of stuff about Namjoon. That's good for both of them. Now, leave them alone. And......"

Yoongi looked at all of them, standing up.

"I'm gonna go and take a nap and I swear if you guys' bickering wakes me up, I'll not be liable for the costs." Yoongi saved them each a glimpse, daring them to test his warning, and then, promptly went into turtle mode, slowly walking to his room.

The rest stared at his retreating figure until he was out of sight and fell into hushed whispers.

"Is he always like that?" Mishil asked, looking at the others. "Only when he's too tired," Hoseok answered, looking back at the place where Yoongi was standing just moments ago.

"What happens when you do wake him up?" The response to Mishil's question was worth a watch. Jin and Hoseok visibly shuddered while Namjoon and Jungkook bit down a smile. Taehyung leaned on her shoulder, silently laughing while gesturing for her to look at Jimin. He seemed pissed!

"He once threw me! Legit threw me across the room for screaming and waking him up." The girl blinked twice, not knowing how to respond to that information before silently breaking into a laugh.

The 7 of them talked and laughed for a bit more in hushed voices, not wanting to risk their lives and soon they all retired to their rooms. Once in the room, Namjoon's whole manner shifted.

"For real now Mishil, who is your bias?" He asked, towering over his soulmate. She was at a loss for words at her soulmate's sudden question, stunned out of the speech. "You don't believe me?" She asked, finally recovering enough to question back. "If I did, why would I be asking you? Come on now! Tell me who is your bias?" It's funny how Mishil had misjudged the actions of her soulmate.

The astonishment on his face was not because of the point that he was his soulmate's bias but because he couldn't believe that she had lied. The face he had given her was not of surprise but disbelief. How was she supposed to even respond to this?

"What makes you think that I lied about you being my bias?" Mishil demanded, her tone rugged. "Please!" Namjoon scoffed "I'm not blind okay? I've seen the way you talk to Jin Hyung and the others. It almost shows that you like them more than me. So, tell me. Who is it?"