Chapter 15

Romans POV

The past couple of weeks. I've been here living with my brothers I never knew I could feel so wanted. I wouldn't tell Harlow that it finally feels like that missing piece has been found.

In our old life, I would always look for acceptance from my friends. They had normal lives, loving familys and nice homes. I envied them. I tried my best to hide my personal life from my friends.

Some how someone found out what my home life was like but not about my mom. They just found out that I was poorer then them and I was sure made fun of. I would never reveal this to Harlow since we all have our own demons and she would sure have their heads on a stick.

I didn't want to lose my old "friends" so I just let them continue.

But now I feel so in place. My new friends are way better than my past. There's this one girl that I was going out tonight. She had midnight black hair and her eyes were a bright blue something that would remind you of the ocean.

She was stunning. I had finally mustered up the courage to ask her out on a date. I couldn't tell Harlow or my brothers where I was going. So I just told them I was going out to the boys.

This was my first date and I was extremely nervous.

I had put on a green nike crew neck jumper and a pair of black jeans. I was on the way to pick her up. I kept reminding myself 'that everything was going to be okay'.

I had bought her a small bunch of roses in the local store on the way here. Walking closer to her house my nerves picked up. I just hoped she like what I have planned for her.

Ringing on the doorbell I waited patiently for her to answer the door. There she stood wearing a white turtle neck top tucked into her black leather skirt. She wore a long cream trench coat that made it look like she was wearing a dress.

I smiled. "Hey Summer. You look beautiful." Handing her the flowers. Her cheeks turned a bright pink. She was blushing. Cute. I smiled at how pretty she looked.

"Hey Roman. Thank you and you don't look bad yourself." She said. It was now my turned to blush. She placed the flowers I had given her on the table. Walking out of her house closing, the door behind her.

We walked down the street. Enjoying the mid-day sky. "So where are we going?" Curiosity gleamed in her eyes.

"Well it's a surprise. But it's only a ten minute walk." I know I sound cliche but I just hope she likes it.

"Hmmm...Okay then since I don't think I'll get anymore answers. Lets play a game of...21 questions!" She gleamed.

Chuckling at her actions. I decided to start the game. "Favourite colour?"

"Orange.."

"Go to snack.."

"Oooo easy Doritos.."

Thats how it went. I asked her a couple more questions. Learning she is an aquarius, hates frogs, her favourite animal is a bunny...so on.

"Okay my turn to ask you questions." She smiles. It's nice to know someone wants to get to know me.

"Hmm favourite colour?"