👣👣 18

Hey guys

Assalam o alaikum

Hope you all fine shine 🤗

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

"Because my eyes colour is red, may be you didn't notice that earlier Hyung....."

When Yoongi saw smirked on Jungkook's lips he quickly understood. He quickly tried to step back but that was too late..

Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's shirt and throw him from the couch, causing Yoongi to hit upon a table and a vase fell on the floor, after listening noises Taehyung and Hoseok ran to them but they found Yoongi on the floor while Jungkook growling like he was trying to control something..

"D-don't y-you d-dare to c-control me.." He groaned

Taehyung ran to Yoongi, scared with the condition of Jungkook who was struggling with himself or may be the evil soul..

Yoongi hissed, holding his head that was spinning and his back with other hand that aches badly..

Taehyung tried to be close to the Jungkook but Yoongi grabbed his wrist to prevent him from that. Hoseok understood the situation and tried to took steps slowly behind the Jungkook where was Yoongi's luggage.

Yoongi stepped closer to Jungkook to divert his attention.. Taehyung stepped closer too but Yoongi gestured him to stop and stayed there where he was.

"Jungkook..?? Are you listening me?"

Yoongi calmly called his name but Jungkook growled again his eyes bloodshot red, Taehyung noticed that and understood the situation as well.

He thought that the voice belong to someone which was close to him but who?? He knows that voice when they were in the room he thought to plea that soul to leave Jungkook's body because he saw Jungkook was in pain, he hissed at his every movement, he listened from his grandma that possessed person have to bear continuous pain..

"Jungkook..??" Yoongi was now closed to him then a bowl that was filled with colourful small balls flew toward Yoongi and smashed at his head in a blink that Taehyung couldn't warn him. Hoseok couldn't find something better only had an electric rod but he saw Yoongi then left the other things and grabbed the rod.

"Owchh.. aah.." Yoongi whimpered, caught his head in his hands then he felt some liquid that was his blood which was flowing from his head where the bowl smashed.

Taehyung and Hoseok ran to him, but Jungkook caught Taehyung from his waist tightly, he smirked. Hoseok put the electric rod to Jungkook who let go off Taehyung's body immediately but Taehyung also got affected by the electric shock.

His body felt numb but Jungkook growled loudly, his eyes burning red with anger. In his anger, he grabbed the rod but soon his body fell on the floor.

Taehyung saw him and grabbed Hoseok's hand quickly to protect Jungkook from more electric shocks because it affected on Jungkook.. not on the soul.

"Hyung leave him please... he is Jungkook he can't bear it please."

Hoseok came back to his senses after Taehyung's voice and he dropped the rod on the floor while mumbling sorry, he couldn't control his anger when he saw Yoongi's state.