Part 89

//Again this is 21+ so skip if you don't like it :) I'm terrible at writing these parts but you guys wanted it really bad so here we are.//

"I'm very impatient right now, kitten. Don't test me." He warns as I stare at his bare thigh. Without anymore hesitation, I get closer and let him practically rip off my panties and pull me to straddle his thigh. "Begin." He whispers in my ear, releasing my hips from his grip, only to spank a hand against my ass. I held onto his shoulders for support as the strike sent me forward towards him. He caressed the skin momentarily before letting me start.

I begin thrusting my hips slowly against his muscle that he tensed under me. I felt my self drip onto him a little as the stimulation got more and more intense. He groaned and hummed at the sight and feel of me rubbing against him. "God damn kitten, so wet for daddy already." His voice alone made me feel more and more aroused.

"Faster kitten. Daddy wants to hear you whine." With that being said, I sped up. My throat was dry yet still let out the moans we both craved for. He strained to not touch himself and I could see that struggle as I kept my pace.

The sensation was soon getting too much to handle. "D-daddy, please." I paused trying to catch my breath. "Let me come." He shook his head harshly and grabbed onto my hips as I tried to slow down from exhaustion. "Don't you dare little one. You hold it in for daddy. Now be a good obedient girl." He slammed my hips down so my pussy throbbed against his leg. I moan out trying to keep in my release. My heat pulsed with pleasure as he rubbed his leg harsher against me.

"Hold it." He demanded as I struggled to keep myself together. My moans echoed through the room and my core dripped from over stimulation. I was about to release but then nothing...

He stopped pleasuring me and turned me over swiftly to lie underneath him. He pulled his boxers off and pulled a condom out of the draw. He ripped it open with his teeth and used his free hand, that wasn't holding him up, to pull it on. "You tell daddy if he needs to stop ok?" He assured. I nodded quickly, not wanting to wait any longer which made him slowly ease himself into me.

"Ah fuck kitten." He groaned as we were fully connected as one. He began moving, slow at first but within seconds he had started speeding up. "Damn kitten." He whispers as he pounded faster and faster. I couldn't hold it in any longer as he brought a hand down to press on my clit. "D-daddy I'm-" It was as if he knew what I was going to say because without even finishing my sentence he replied. "Cum love. Cum on daddy's cock."

And with that, I let the pleasure wash over me. My walls clenched in a euphoric shiver that shot through my whole body. That was the last straw that made him cum. The warmth from both our bodies together made every tingle so much more intense. I tried to catch my breath but struggled a little as I was so drained from the passed couple of hours. "Such a good girl. So damn good." He huffed out, slowly taking himself out of me and resting his head in my neck. He rubbed his nose against my skin as he too tried to catch his breath. I don't think this moment could get anymore perfect. All my stress had gone. All my nerves, all my anger. It had all gone and Koo was the only one that could have helped me over come that. What the hell would I do without him?

"I have been waiting to do that for so long kitten." He whispers against my skin. "You make me so weak kitten but god I love it." We both struggled to speak in between our heavy breaths but we both knew what the other thought and felt...