Part 90

Jungkook POV
I almost felt myself collapse on top of my precious kitten as I tried to catch my breath.  My arms practically shook with adrenaline so I pushed myself one last time to lie my body by her side. She was still so damn red and flustered from it all and god how I love it. My sweet, sweet kitten. Finally all mine and mine only. Her heart, her body. Everything is mine to use and I want her to show me how much she belongs to me.

I have never felt so attached to someone in my life and you know what? I ain't even mad. My life has so much more purpose with her around.

I pull her quivering little body into mine and let her rest her head on my heaving chest. Damn girl got my heart beating so fast. She takes a deep shakey breath and so do I. "So damn good kitten. Daddy's little angel." She smiled and bit that bottom lip of hers. "Kitten you'll get me started again." I warn as she hides her face into my neck and giggles. Fucking cheeky she is.

"I'm so proud of you love." I whisper making her head pop up from its hiding. "You killed those damn bastards and over came everything life has ever thrown your way. Damn you even keep me in check. So I'm proud of you kitten. So damn proud." She blushed a little and pecked my lips with what energy she had left. "I love you." She whispers hesitantly. She.. she does? "Y-you do?" I question in all seriousness. She nodded and giggles. My heart took over my whole body when I held her so damn close and kissed her like never before. "I love you too kitten. So much." Her little arms clutched around my waist as she smiled contently and rested her head on my chest. "You ain't ever leaving me. You know that right love. Not for one second." She giggles and nods. "I know daddy, I know." "Good" I assure her firmly and squeeze her a little before rubbing her back.

"Tired now?" I question as she yawns and covers her mouth. However, she shakes her head. "I wanna stay up with daddy." She whispers as she battles with her eyes. I don't wanna ruin the moment but I doubt she is gonna last five more minutes. "How about I put on a movie then love?" I ask already leaning to get the remote and switching on the screen. She nods gently and as soon as I rest back into the position I was in before, she leans her head on my chest and wraps her arms tight around me.

I flick through the channels and put on something she would like before stroking the hair out of her face. So cute. Her slightly pouted lips and her tired eyes made my heart melt. "Are we doing anything tomorrow, daddy?" She asks with eyes closed. "We ain't going anywhere for at least a week after the stunts you keep pulling. Give me a damn heart attack soon if you keep disappearing." She giggled softly. "Maybe I should enforce something on you. Maybe ground you for a whole month." I huff out playfully. She smiled. That wasn't what I was hoping to happen. "I'm ok with that daddy." She whispers, drifting off. "Hey. That wasn't supposed to be something you'd be pleased with." Too late, she's gone to sleep. "Never mind." I whisper and groan to myself. "Sweet dreams kitten. I love you so damn much. Never forget it." And finally, with the TV still going on quietly in the background, I close my eyes and join my princess in a comfortable state of sleep.

~The End~

//That's it! That's the book finished. I'm sad to end it here but it can't go on forever. If you guys really don't want this to end then I suggest ready my other Jungkook ddlg book (which I will be updating every other day now this book is done). It's got a similar vibe to this book so I think you'll like it. You can also check out my other books. I have quite a few in drafts that I will post at some point including short stories and long series structure ones. Feel free to leave a comment and tell me if you liked this book. I do read all the comments eventually even if I don't reply. But I will try to reply to ones on this one if you want :) maybe you have questions you want to know about my books or something.

Peace out ;) //