twenty seven.

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙿𝚐 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚢, 𝙼𝙳

"It would be you to get your hair done on Christmas Eve" Ahren's hairstylist Christine said to her while braiding her hair down.

"You know ever since I did your one on one class I been laying wigs myself but I wanted this one to be perfect and seamless." Ahren said smiling.

"Yea yea"

"Im tired of you cheating on me Levon! Im so fuckin done with you I swear!" a random girl stood yelling at her soon to be ex boyfriend while he was getting his hair cut.

"Bae it was an accident im not gon do it no more" he lied through his teeth.

"Was it an accident the last 5 fucking times?!" the girls friend asked.

Ahren sat quietly observing and barely breathing just so she could be nosey.

"Mind yo business bra, this aint yo relationship." the guy Levon rolled his eyes.

"Stace please just step back I got this" the girl said to her friend. "Im going to give you another chance-" the girl started but Stace smacked the fuck out of her.

A collective "ouuuu" could be heard throughout the shop.

"You right" the girl said to Stace and turned back to Levon "yea im done witchu, she smacked all sense into me." then she grabbed her purse and left.

Ahren just sat staring off then made eye contact with her hair stylist through the mirror.

"Bitch.....did that just really happen?????" Ahren blinked multiple times.

"No way all her friend had to do was smack her" Christina chuckled.

"Yall be watchin Lovecraft Country?" an older woman getting rollers put in asked.

"Yesssirrr thats my shit!" Ahren claimed.

"What is it about?" a barber asked.

"Yall know them li Jordan Peele movies like Get Out and Us? Well its like that sci fi horror shit but in a tv show and it take place in like the 60's."

"Who's your fav character chile?" the older woman asked.

"Leticia fucking Lewis, Atticus can go straight to hell love" Ahren swiped her hand under her chin.

"I tried to put you on to Power and you tol me you dont watch tv" Christina said to her.

"Because I dont, I got too much stuff on my mind to remember when a show come on. I just binge watch in my free time. Plus im broke as fuck and I cant afford STARZ." she shrugged.

"Speakin of, yall watched P Valley??" someone asked.

"No no talk about it when I leave, I wanna watch it without spoilers" Ahren shook her head.

"I'll slide you my xfinity password" Christina said.

"This is why I love you"