↻60

"What?" "What?" Seowoo quipped immediately, scrunching her nose up and furrowing her brows at his shocked question, pretending that she hadn't just said that without even thinking

"What?"
"What?" Seowoo quipped immediately, scrunching her nose up and furrowing her brows at his shocked question, pretending that she hadn't just said that without even thinking.

Chenle's pink hued lips were parted open, still in shock with his eyes staring directly at the girl in disbelief. This made Seowoo uneasy and she awkwardly shifted.

"Um...anyways, let's go in an hour- I'm going to get ready!" She rushed out, brushing past him and into the building.

The boy was literally frozen in place, brain definitely malfunctioning as he stared out onto the vibrant grassy field.

"Wait what?" He uttered out, his head snapping to the side but the girl had already gone. "But..." He trailed off, lifting the back of his hand to his hot to the touch cheek.

Flustered, the boy cleared his throat and made sure no one was watching him.
Immediately, he walked over the the tap for the hose pipe, which they hadn't even attached one to it so it was just a tap.

Chenle began to splash his face with water frantically, scrunching his nose up as the coldness hit his fiery hot face- water dripping down his arms and trailing down his neck and under his t-shirt that already clung to every muscle.

Raking his fingers through his hair, he temporarily dampened it and brushed it back, one palm resting against the brick wall as his head was tilted downwards.

The water beaded off his hair and chin onto the ground as he began to think.

"Sup bro." The Eighteen year old spoke to his best friend as he sipped on the Capri sun drink.

"Jisung," Chenle began eagerly, spinning around to the clueless boy. "I have a problem."

"Yeah, I know." Jisung spoke nonchalantly, shrugging and Chenle's expression formed into a scowl.

He shook his head before speaking.
"I need you to teach me how to be nice." The black haired boy spoke seriously.

Jisung eyed him expressionless before his lips twinged and a stomach bellowing laugh escaped him.
"Imagine you being nice, like- wait...are you being serious?"

Jisung asked once sobering up, mouth falling agape; stilling in his place.
"I feel like I need to be nicer you know, so help me?" He explained and Jisung slowly nodded.

"I mean, you've got the right idea but the wrong guy."

Chenle's teeth gnawed down on his bottom lip as he paced anxiously around his room as Loki's head turned to follow him as he did so.

"It's probably a joke right? She was probably joking..." He spoke his thoughts out loud with a slight nerve ridden chuckle. "Yeah, that makes sense. Why would she even...haha."

The boy sat on the sofa, leaning his elbows on his knees and head down, running his hand down the crown of his head to the back of his neck, breathing deeply.