Wittle Baby 13 Year Olds

Ginny PoV

"What just happened? Are the Gods mad at us?" I heard real Harry say sarcastically. "HEY HEY... uhm.. HEY.... ummmm....... HECATE WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?" He shrugged towards Draco. "What? I'll try anything." 

I tried to suppress an eyeroll. I failed.

"Well crap." real Draco said. "Now who can we blame freaking time stopping and magical freaking doubles on? Oh I KNOW!" He glared at me. 

"WHAT THE HELL DID I DO? All I did was walk up to you guys and a freaking hole opened up in the sky in these to weirdos appeared! Wait what did you say about time stopping? How do you know times stopped?" 

"BIGGER QUESTION WHY ARE WE HOLDING HANDS?" Fake Harry said. 

"Harry, Harry, Harry. WHAT DID YOU DO?" Fake Draco said. "I didn't do nothing."

"Oh shut up and snog already." I rolled my eyes and bonked there faces together.

"OWWWWW! GINNY WHAT-WHY?" Fake Harry said. "YA FOR ONCE I AGREE WITH MYSELF!" Real Harry said, clutching his forehead. 

Wait hold up- they can feel each other's pain?

"HAHAHAHAHA" I screamed. The boys were all clutching their foreheads like idiots. "WHY IS THAT SO FUNNY?"

The boys all rolled their eyes at me. "Whatever." I said, sitting down in the grass. "Anyways, how old are you guys?" I asked the fakes.

"We're 13." "Ah yes that year was the best. Anyways, what happened on your end?" 

"Well, we fell through the floor while Hermione was punching him, but no one seemed to notice."

"So we can guess that yourselves are just, you know, going through your school day like we did." Real Draco said. 

"Damn Draco you're smart!" Fake Harry said. "Thank you!" the Dracos said. 

"Anyways let's get back to this time freeze thing. How do you know it's frozen?" I asked

"Well lets see. 1. The trees aren't moving, 2. It's completely quiet, and 3. The sky's not moving." Real Draco said.

"Well that makes complete sense. Now how do we get it to unfreeze and who else is unfrozen with us?" Real Harry said.

We started walking around the castle, and quickly learned no one else was unfrozen. 

"Welp, guess were on our own." I said. 

"Ya and it's your fault you bitch." Someone said.

"Im sorry, what was that?" I asked. Who would dare call me a bitch?

"Don't call her that Harry!" Fake Harry said, pushing real Harry under the bus. 

"When we get out of this I will write to your mum you bitch." Real Harry said. 

I rolled my eyes. "You wouldn't dare." "Oh yes I would." I scowled at him. 

"I'm confused. What's happening between me and Ginny?" "They had an argument to put it lightly." "Thats way too lightly." Real Harry said.

"Guys calm down!" Draco yelled. "I agree Calm DOWN!" Other Draco said.

We were in a full on argument now about who knows what and then he punched me.

Everyone seemed to freeze for a moment as blood slipped down my nose, and then I ran.