Meet Mrs Saanjh AaryaVardhan Malhotra!

The night had passed...
It was a bright morning...

Aarya opened his eyes to look at the most beautiful sight in front of his eyes...

His beautiful newly wedded bride dressing up and filling her partitioned hair with vermillion. She was wearing a white salwar suit. While he noticed her bag and her tiffin box ready.

Still lazily rolling on the bed he asked...
'Are you going somewhere Saanjh'

He didn't get a response...

He tried to get out of the bed but he felt slightly dizzy and just when he was going to loose balance... she held his hand...

'You ok?' she asked with so much concern.

Aarya felt happy the minute she caught him from falling. He smiled slightly. Just when Saanjh realised what she was doing.

She left his hand and went back to the dressing table.

She was wearing her rose gold watch while he came closer to the dressing table to pick his glasses.

His hand slightly brushed her hands...her breath hitched...

'So I still affect you so much that you feel my touch and hitch is it?' he asked playfully quite closer to her ears...

To which she glared at him saying
'Shutup!!! I don't care... '

'Alright let's see then...' he said coming closer to her face...

Her eyes widened in shock...

He took one long step and his chest was pressing against her soft front!!!

He closely looked into her face...

'Time has only made you more pretty Eve ' he said...

'Dont you dare call me that!!! I have a name!' she said...

To which he smiled by slowly caressing her cheeks with his thumb finger and said...

'Of ofcourse...
Mrs Saanjh Singh Chopra Malhotra!!!'

He called...

Her eyes could literally shoot him to death right now

He mentally at that thought🤣

'Dont you dare ..it's not!'

'Oh ... sorry sorry... I forgot...
It's Mrs Saanjh AaryaVardhan Malhotra' he said by getting his face more closer to her face.

While she was breathing heavily at his proximity...

His lips were an inch away from her...

'Will he kiss me again? Should I slap him again? Or this time fight with him... Or just warn him...or maybe ask him to sleep on the pool side recliner' she had all these thoughts in her head while he bent down and brought his fingers closer to her lower lip and rubbed the extra gloss of her lips that had spread outside...

She was clenching her saree loose ends in her fist!!!

While Saanjh let her breath out which she was probably holding tightly since she felt him that closer...

'Gloss...' he said... While looking at her face .. he licked the extra gloss that was now on his finger saying...
'Cherry.... My favorite'

While although Saanjh was angry on him...Her eyes widened in shock...
But her cheeks turned pink...

He smiled looking at her blushing cheeks...

'Take my car while going to office' he said by pulling out keys from drawer..