34 - hot cheetos and secute texts

.

- Cara -

.

I roll my eyes as we all watched Michael and Jenna leave the room about ten minutes or so after their little.. Yeah, you know.

She was in Michael's Blink 182 shirt, her hair pretty messy, as well as Michael's. His arms were wrapped around her waist as they both walked out as Tess's eyes widened.

"Well damn." Rose spoke for all of us. She said my thoughts perfectly.

"Well damn." Jenna mocked playfully as Michael stuck his tongue out.

"Yeah, you guys make me sick." Rose chuckled. "Now I'm hungry."

"Same. Let's go find something to eat, shall we?" Tess smirked as she playfully held her arm out. They linked arms, both walking into the mini kitchen to search for something edible.

My phone buzzes in my pocket as I slowly pull it out.

I immediately smile at the text message, feeling less uncomfortable about the situation with Jenna and Michael right now.

Luke:
Hiii :) imy already

My fingers moved across the letters in an instant, I was thanking the heavens that he texted me right now actually.

Me:
Imy too lukey pookey

Luke:
I wanna give you a hugggg

Me:
I'll see you at the airport babe

Luke:
Love chu

Me:
<3

"Wow." Jenna's voice startles me, turns out the two were nosily reading into the conversation while I wasn't even paying attention.

"What?" I felt my cheeks heat as I locked my phone.

"You two might be extra mushy, even more mushy then me and Jenna combined."

"Oh shush, dork.'' Jenna held a finger against Michael's lips as he smiled.

"Shoo, okay.'' I sassed, motioning my hands. "I'm trying to text in peace here, and I can literally smell the sex from right here. You'd better febreeze that room."

"I've taught you well, work that fuckin' sass!" Rose yells over at me, making me laugh slightly.

Jenna smirked. "Well played Cara."

I wait for the two to leave and go be all cheesy somewhere else until I reopen my text messages.

.

Luke:
Cara?

Me:
Yeah, sorry Jen and Mikey were being nosy, they were snooping

Luke:
Did they?..

Me:
They did. *sick emoji*

Luke:
omg :-----0

Laughing, I held a hand to my mouth preventing me from laughing even harder. That face was priceless, and really, omg.

Me:
ur such a dork I cant

Luke:
But im your dork now.. arent I?

Me:
yep, I guess you are

Luke:
:---------)

Me:
LuKe