The beginning

Season 4

Lyra walked down the stairs of her apartment complex. She walked down the street and was headed to the woman she had talked to a year ago.

2022

An okay year, for the living that it. The dead are never affected with the events of what the living goes through.

It always amazes Lyra how odd it is to live in the human world. She had seen it but only when she snuck in God's castle and found a mirror that show what you most wanted to see.

Lyra had to think hard to see what Earth looked like. She had wondered when she would see it in person, she'd never really thought she'd see it as she was learning more about herself.

She knocked at the door of the small house, waiting for the nice old woman with the thick New Orleans accent to open it.

Lyra learned that the woman's name is Bintlee Veer, age 50. A nice old woman with white braided hair with rich brown skin and freckles spread across her face. Fine wrinkles here and there.

She had children and grandchildren. 6 kids to be exact and 8 grandchildren. Can you believe that? And she raised her kids by herself, it was hard but she managed.

The door was still not answered though, Lyra had thought that Ms.Veer had gone to the bakery like always to grab some bread to put honey on.

She waited and waited for an hour, "Weird she should be back by now..." Lyra says.

Ms.Veer was once into voodoo, she doesn't do that anymore, only because she had her last kid. Jasmin Veer Cruz, a woman who isn't in New Orleans anymore, she lives in New York with her husband.

Lyra looked down when she heard the meow of a cat, she kneeled down, "Hey Honey, where's Ms.Veer? You haven't seen her have you?" Lyra asked in a quiet and sweet voice to the cat.

Lyra's eyes took her to where the cat had come out of, there was blood on the Cats paws. "Oh no." She quickly got up and tried breaking in, when that proved to not work she concentrated on the door.

It opened and she ran in, frantically looking around. She went to a spare room Ms.Veer had and sure enough the poor old lady laid there.

Lyra ran to he ran cradled her, slightly crying. "No. Please no! Ms.Veer!" Lyra cried out, she stopped when she felt a hand on hers.

She looked down at the weak smile of the old lady. "It's time. Go, go save them. I'll be there soon my child. Take Honey with you, take her somewhere safe please. Tell my babies I love them." She put a hand on Lyras face and her eyes slowly went full.

"No! Please, please..Bintlee!" She cradled the woman in her arms, the woman's body slowly started to fade away.

Lyra looked up to see her body glistening and rising with white lights. Her body now gone, Lyra stood up and sniffles.

"I'll see you there too, Ms.Veer."
____________________________________

"Is it done?" Lucifer asked bored when a tall demon walked in. "Yes my lord, I'm sure Lyra got the message."

Lucifer smirked, "Excellent, now, go and find her. Make sure she doesn't try to escape. I can't let this plan fail." Lucifer growled.

The demon nods and turned into a shadow and flew away, Lilith glanced at him and furrowed her brows.

This is wrong, this feels wrong, Lilith thought to herself.

She feels bad for even sitting next to her husband. She loved him but this is too far, even for him. This is their adoptive granddaughter that he plans to kill in the end for fuck sake!

She softly sighed, remembering the smiling face when she met Lyra. And when Lyra came back to visit He'll and gave her that blue flower she still had.

That girl—woman has gone through so much. Only to be tossed around for Lucifer's game. This is wrong, this is wrong. What can she do?

She can't just convince Lucifer to stop with this prophecy. She can't, hell kill her too if he had too.

She closed her eyes and a tear rolled down her cheek. Please, be careful..

~*~

"You all know why you're here. I want you to hunt down Lyra Ana Ace. This woman plans to stop me, she's weak, useless and powerless. Does she really think I wouldn't find that book?!" Lucifer laughed, "Idiot."

"We can do whatever we want with her, right?" A demon asked, "Anything." Lucifer grinned, knowing full well what those wretched demons will do once they find Lyra.

Lilith frowned, as she heard all this. She quickly ran to her room and grabbed a small compact mirror. "Save Lyra." She whispered into it, hoping sole of the Fallen angels will take her side.

She heard some growling from the other side, meaning they were listening.

"Now go." She whispered, seeing them screech and fly out. She hid the mirror and sat down on the bed.

She begged that everything will go well, she can't afford to loose someone, not again.