17

Jungkook pov :
We walked to a restaurant and set down , taehyung was looking around I put my hand across the table and put it on too of his hand he looked at me and smiled.
Jungkook:" you okay love?"
Taehyung:" yes kookie" he was looking around again.
Jungkook:" baby?" He fixed something then looked at me.
Taehyung:" yeah?" He looked at me scared.
Jungkook:" what's wrong baby , tell me?"
Taehyung:" I don't know kookie but I feel like we are being watched " I looked around but nothing everyone is doing their business.
Jungkook:" there is nothing love okay?" He nodded.
We talked for a little and I was about to tell him about the trip until someone talked.
" seem you are having fun mr jeon " I looked up and here is standing yugyeom.
Jungkook:" and what that have to do with your business?" He shook his head.
Yugyeom :" oh you will be the same just I was a toy for him " he talked to taehyung.
Jungkook:" there is a difference between a toy and a husband " he widen his eyes.
Yugyeom :" I'm your slut , you called me yours " taehyung was just looking at us.
Taehyung:" mister I don't know your name , that person yeah?" He pointed at me.
Yugyeom:" what?"
Taehyung:" now that you are talking about being his slut you just lowered the respect as being a man "
Yugyeom:" I'm his slut plus he fucked me first " taehyung giggled sarcastically
Taehyung:" how funny to not know what is a fairy tale and reality " yugyeom was so angry.
Yugyeom :" I'm talking to my daddy not you so shut up "
Taehyung:" the daddy you are talking about is no longer your daddy , he is my son's daddy and miiiine can't you understand"
Yugyeom:" you have a son?"
Jungkook:" of course I have a son with my boyfriend I repeat boyfriend"
Yugyeom:" you are a jerk " he walked away ,I looked at taehyung.
Jungkook:" baby? You know that I love you right?"
Taehyung:" I love you too kookie ".
Jungkook:" don't be mad at me honey please?"
Taehyung :" why should I be?"
Jungkook:" because we are not going to the trip to Greece " he looked at me.
Taehyung:" why love?"
Jungkook:" you know the man that he stole my drugs?"
Taehyung:" yeah?"
Jungkook:" he run away ,I don't want to risk it baby "
Taehyung:" ah that's fine love ,don't worry about it , but I have one condition"
Jungkook:" what is it?".
Taehyung:" you have to sleep now , you take the half daybreak and sleep "
Jungkook:" but baby I have a meeting"
Taehyung:" then I will be sad ,don't talk to me " he looked away.
Jungkook:" okay okay you won ,I will go with you home " he cheered.
Taehyung:" good let's go "
Jungkook:" baby ,I have a surprise for you at night prepare yourself at 7:00 yeah?" He nodded and pulled me to walk with him.
I got into my car and calls namjoon.
Namjoon:" hello?"
Jungkook:" hello hyung , can you take care of my company for the half-day?"
Namjoon:" sure kook , is everything okay?" It was on car speaker.
Taehyung:" because he didn't sleep I forced him to take a break " namjoon chuckled.
Namjoon:" power bottom, that's good tae" taehyung giggled making me glare at him.
Jungkook:" hyung tell him to prepare himself at 7:00pm I will send you the location "
Namjoon:" okay , see you " we hang up .after some minutes we arrived.
I walked to my room and taehyung was behind me , he turned me to him .he kissed me .

I lifted his shirt and he deepened the kiss

I lifted his shirt and he deepened the kiss. He rubbed our crotch together making me groan and he moaned .

 He rubbed our crotch together making me groan and he moaned

Jungkook:" you are so dangerous honey " he giggled.
Taehyung:" and you are dangerously hot and sexy " I chuckled.
He lifted my shirt off and pulled me to bed.he pulled my pants off leaving me in just boxers, he made me lay in bed.
Taehyung:" sleep my love " I nodded.
Jungkook:" where is our son?"
Taehyung:" he is with jimin " I nodded .he peck my lips.i caressed his cheeks.
Jungkook:" your lips are so soft baby that it's pushing me to have a taste of your pretty hole " he giggled slapping my chest.
Taehyung:" my horny boyfriend " I chuckled.he climbed on top of me.
Jungkook:" you know your crotch is on top of mine baby ,I can't breath " I moaned .he pulled away and adjusted.
Taehyung:" calm down kook" I lifted his shirt and throw it away.
Jungkook:" okay okay I'm calm , just don't make movements or I will enter you while sleeping " he giggled making me laugh.
Taehyung:" how about I give you a taste after we come home later" I looked down at him.
Jungkook:" I'm just kidding my honey ,I don't want to force it on you , plus we have time now nothing to hurry for yeah or do you want more kids?" He slapped my chest blushing.
Taehyung:" stop it kook" I chuckled
Jungkook:" okay baby " he peck my lips.
Taehyung:" what are we going to do tonight?"
Jungkook:" we will have fun baby "
Taehyung:" where?"
Jungkook:" you will see my honey but you will like it especially taejun"
Taehyung:" is it for taejun?"
Jungkook:" for both of you baby"
Taehyung:" thank you love " he looked at me smiling.
Jungkook :" I want to have this son father bonding time with him ,I want to make up for what I missed in his life and for him to know that he has a father that cares for him and loves him " taehyung tears started to fall .i wioed them.
Jungkook:" I'm always guilty for what I've done to you ,I promise to be a better father for our son and a better boyfriend and more in the future for you " he peck my lips multiple times.
Taehyung:" forget about the past love we are the present now for you okay?" I nodded.
Jungkook:" I love you baby boy "
Taehyung:" I love you more sweetheart" I smiled I feel like I'm on cloud 9 with his sweet pet names.
Taehyung:" now sleep for a little yeah and don't you dare get up for work " I chuckled and nodded ,I closed my eyes and sleep took over me last thing I felt his lips on mine and darkness envelop me .